Deleted user

Blep :P

Bruh nah that ain't you
I mean
It is you
But
Not the real you
Ya know?

Yee. It's before I cut my hair…I never liked it…

@RedTheLoveless

But can we all agree that Arron looks like the world's cutest puppy? Maybe this is weird but I can't help but awwwwwwwww every time I see them

That is why Arron's nickname is Squish Nugget

Deleted user

But can we all agree that Arron looks like the world's cutest puppy? Maybe this is weird but I can't help but awwwwwwwww every time I see them

…Oof.

@RedTheLoveless

…Oof.

Oh hush it's cuz you're adorable and I'd happily give you all the hugs in the world

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

…Oof.

Oh hush it's cuz you're adorable and I'd happily give you all the hugs in the world

Seconded.

Deleted user

…Oof.

Why?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I want to meet you guys just so I can give you all real hugs, real fuzzy blankets, real ice cream, real kittens to hug… JUST LET ME GIVE YOU BEAUTIFUL BEANS ALL OF MY LOVE

Deleted user

I don't think that would be a good idea…For a reason imparticular

@RedTheLoveless

…Oof.

Why?

Cuz you're sweet and awesome and absolutely a handsome cutiepie who deserves many, many hugs

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…Oof.

Why?

Cuz you're sweet and awesome and absolutely a handsome cutiepie who deserves many, many hugs

^One of the truest things I've read all day

Deleted user

…Oof.

Why?

^One of the truest things I've read all day

Not really...