forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

Deleted user

You guys are all fucking aesthetically beautiful, and don't you forget it. You're also beautiful in the classic sense. Just know that. Camie you're as adorable as a little puppy, and Qxeen you're freaking Majestic!

And I look like dog sh*t.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

You guys are all fucking aesthetically beautiful, and don't you forget it. You're also beautiful in the classic sense. Just know that. Camie you're as adorable as a little puppy, and Qxeen you're freaking Majestic!

No you look like a cute little Angel my dude!

Deleted user

No you look like a cute little Angel my dude!

Nope.

Deleted user

No I'm not

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

D.O.G.S.H.I.T

Definitely
Overly
Gorgeous

Special
Handsome
Incredible
Talented

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

No I'm not

You are in our eyes.

Deleted user

Fun if you guys are going to do this, then I guess I'm revolting piece of shit it makes people throw up when they look at me.

Nope.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Fun if you guys are going to do this, then I guess I'm revolting piece of shit it makes people throw up when they look at me.

And if that’s the case then I’m a hideous excuse for a human that should’ve never existed.

…Except I’m not, I’m gorgeous, and you guys are all 1000x more beautiful than I am. Which is saying a lot flicks hair only to have it smack me in the face

Deleted user

No you're not,

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

No you're not,

Exactly, he’s saying if you guys are all ugly then he’s hideous in comparison. But he’s not ugly. And you guys aren’t either.

Deleted user

Can I do a little rant on here quick? I posted this on the School Rp, but I wanted to tell you guys too.

Deleted user

You have to understand that I've never thought I was beautiful. I can convince other people that they're beautiful at the drop of a hat, but myself? Out of the picture. I have so many friends that tell me how pretty I am, irl and on NB, but I never really let it sink in. In my heart, I've never ever truly believed that I was beautiful. I have pictures of myself trying to be beautiful, but I never thought I was and now you guys are making me actually believe I can be pretty… Like, no one ever told me that I was ugly, but I just always believed that I was because there's no way that someone like me could ever be beautiful. And you guys are telling me that I can and I don't know how to react in all honesty… This is so freaking cheesy, I might as well just stop, but you guys are actually doing so much. Even with makeup on I was like, "You look fake." Without makeup, I say, "You're ugly anyway, why try." My mind is branching off into so many different ideas right now, so I'm sorry that this is so long. But I just wanted to kind let my heart talk for a little, so… yeah.
🧡 Camie

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well I can assure you, you're simply divine. You're literally just as adorable as a new puppy I bought. That's not an over-exaggeration or anyting. I mean it. You should really embrace your adorableness.