forum Hello...?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

coping…? I guess? lol
how're you, Eden?

Oh, I'm sorry dear. I'm here if you need to scream into a void that listens and offers advice.
I'm doing alright.

@blue_topaz

lol, that was a beautiful sentence, and thanks
On a totally unrelated note, have you watched Titanic, and the Leo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet?

@GameMaster group

Holy…moly you are like the nicest person ever. I'm Liz but I go as Barkeep mostly on here. I have a role playing thing if you'd like to join. "The Purple Cauldron Tavern". Its pretty fun. Also this community is like the best one ever so have fun.

Deleted user

On a totally unrelated note, have you watched Titanic, and the Leo DiCaprio version of Romeo and Juliet?

Any time ;)
No to the first but yes to the second. Why do you ask?

@blue_topaz

Any time ;)

it seemed like a good conversation starter considering the fact that I'm obsessed and searching for other people who are also obsessed so we can fangirl 😂

Deleted user

Holy…moly you are like the nicest person ever. I'm Liz but I go as Barkeep mostly on here. I have a role playing thing if you'd like to join. "The Purple Cauldron Tavern". Its pretty fun. Also this community is like the best one ever so have fun.

Aww well thank you :D
I'm Eden. It's very nice to meet you, Barkeep Liz! I would join but I don't think I'll be active enough to maintain a decent amount of roleplaying, I'm sorry. I'll gladly stalk it though!
This community is honestly so welcoming and nice. Thank you so much for welcoming me into this ^.^

Deleted user

Any time ;)

it seemed like a good conversation starter considering the fact that I'm obsessed and searching for other people who are also obsessed so we can fangirl 😂

Very true! Leo DiCaprio really deserves so many more oscars. He puts his all into all of his performances and yet he isn't given much in the way of recognition.

@blue_topaz

Any time ;)

Very true! Leo DiCaprio really deserves so many more oscars. He puts his all into all of his performances and yet he isn't given much in the way of recognition.

He's very good at all the little touches that make a character, XD
do you have a favourite movie?

Deleted user

Any time ;)

He's very good at all the little touches that make a character, XD
do you have a favourite movie?

Oof it's really hard to choose a favorite though…

What about you?

Deleted user

same here, oof
I really enjoyed Bohemian Rhapsody, have you watched that?

cries Ah my baby Freddie I've done a disgrace! I haven't yet seen the movie and it tears at my heart. Was it as good as you hoped?

Deleted user

Hey hello me I love Titanic
I started a thread about it but no one wanted to discuss with me

@blue_topaz

same here, oof

cries Ah my baby Freddie I've done a disgrace! I haven't yet seen the movie and it tears at my heart. Was it as good as you hoped?

It was so good holy crap I was sobbing my eyes out

Deleted user

May I butt into this convo as a Queen and Leo fan?

Of course! Fire away!

Deleted user

same here, oof

It was so good holy crap I was sobbing my eyes out

I want to see it so baaaddd T^T

@amber_is_in_a_loop

same here, oof

I havvveee it's so amazing, it even made my dad cry. I absolutely loved it.
it's just a bit weird, roger
My favourite movie (one of many) is actually a Leo film, Inception!