forum Hello...?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

Hi there! If you can't tell, I'm very new to this site and the forums. I hope to be able to converse and make friends with the lovely people of this site!

I guess I should start by saying a bit about myself lol. My name is Eden. I enjoy the great outdoors and being alone. I like to play sports, even though I'm not very athletic. One of my favorite hobbies is acting. My second favorite is people-watching.

@blue_topaz

Hey, Eden, nice to meet you! I'm known as Topaz on here, I've been on this site for almost a year and a half now and still don't use punctuation properly half the time

We've got a lot of roleplaying on this site, are you interested in that kind of stuff?

Deleted user

Hey! I'm Amber!

Hiya Amber! Nice to meet you. How are you this fine day?

Deleted user

Hey, Eden, nice to meet you! I'm known as Topaz on here, I've been on this site for almost a year and a half now and still don't use punctuation properly half the time

We've got a lot of roleplaying on this site, are you interested in that kind of stuff?

Hell. Yes. I didn't even realize this site had roleplaying forums (cuz I may be a bit of an idiot), but absolutely yes!

@blue_topaz

there are a lot of rps on here, so I think you're in the right place for that, lol
there's also a lot going on in other forums, and since this is technically a writing website, there are a lot of places you can go for help/ideas/discussion about writing

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Hey! I'm Amber!

Studying for finals week :/
I act a lot as well actually! Are you in anything atm?

Deleted user

there are a lot of rps on here, so I think you're in the right place for that, lol
there's also a lot going on in other forums, and since this is technically a writing website, there are a lot of places you can go for help/ideas/discussion about writing

That's amazing! Do you have any tips/advice about the roleplaying that goes on around this site?

Deleted user

Hey! I'm Amber!

Studying for finals week :/
I act a lot as well actually! Are you in anything atm?

That sucks :(
But hey, look on the bright side, at least that means school is almost over with.

We just finished a play called Princess What's-her-name. I ended up being the Fairy Godmother and enjoyed it immensely. I'm hoping the college I'm going to this fall will have a similar or even better theater program.
What about you?

Deleted user

Heloooo! You sort of already met me, but I’m Ella NutElla (The Ultimately Superior)! I like drawing, music, and some other stuff.

I remember you, dear! You sound like a very artistic person. Do you have any preferences in your music, drawings, or other stuffs?

@blue_topaz

That's amazing! Do you have any tips/advice about the roleplaying that goes on around this site?

I guess just be flexible and cooperative, don't be afraid to take constructive criticism. Most of the people on here are really nice

Deleted user

I guess just be flexible and cooperative, don't be afraid to take constructive criticism. Most of the people on here are really nice

Thank you, Topaz. ^.^

@amber_is_in_a_loop

But hey, look on the bright side, at least that means school is almost over with.

We just finished a play called Princess What's-her-name. I ended up being the Fairy Godmother and enjoyed it immensely. I'm hoping the college I'm going to this fall will have a similar or even better theater program.
What about you?

We did Beauty and the Beast last term but they haven't announced the next show. I'm actually doing a stage version of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials which is going to be aMAZING.
As for school my high school doesn't have any good theatre or choir or anything so I can't do any of that, though I do it on the weekend. I'm hoping for my last 3 years of school I'll be able to take a theatre option, we'll see

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I remember you, dear! You sound like a very artistic person. Do you have any preferences in your music, drawings, or other stuffs?

With music, I really enjoy Kpop, Jpop, EDM, and Vocaloid, although I'd listen to basically everything.
And with my art, I basically do everything but sculpting, oil painting, and pastel work. I've got digital drawings, charcoal drawings, acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, ink doodles- All sorts of things.

(I would go into more detail or show some of my artwork but I have to go somewhere)

Deleted user

What about you?

We did Beauty and the Beast last term but they haven't announced the next show. I'm actually doing a stage version of Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials which is going to be aMAZING.
As for school my high school doesn't have any good theatre or choir or anything so I can't do any of that, though I do it on the weekend. I'm hoping for my last 3 years of school I'll be able to take a theatre option, we'll see

That's amazing! I hope you get to enjoy better theater options in your near future. :D

Deleted user

thumbs up
anytime! how are you today?

I'm doing well. Been finishing up on a painting I'm making for mother's day.

Deleted user

With music, I really enjoy Kpop, Jpop, EDM, and Vocaloid, although I'd listen to basically everything.
And with my art, I basically do everything but sculpting, oil painting, and pastel work. I've got digital drawings, charcoal drawings, acrylic paintings, watercolor paintings, ink doodles- All sorts of things.

(I would go into more detail or show some of my artwork but I have to go somewhere)

All of that sounds fantastic! I bet you're rather good as an artist.

@blue_topaz

thumbs up

sounds cool!

Deleted user

thumbs up

sounds cool!

I'm hoping she'll like it. I'm not much in the way of a good painter but I try. I tried basing it off the purfume she loves (it's called Happiness).

Deleted user

Hey, Eden! I haven't fully decided on a new name, but call me ZJ for now. However, that may change. How ya doin?

Sometimes it will take a while to find a good name that will fit you. Stay patient. You'll find it in due time. :)

It's nice to meet you, ZJ. I'm doing well. Hoping acrylics can come out of clothes easily. What about you?

@blue_topaz

thumbs up

sounds cool!

I'm hoping she'll like it. I'm not much in the way of a good painter but I try. I tried basing it off the purfume she loves (it's called Happiness).

I wish I could paint, XD. I sketch more often

Deleted user

thumbs up

sounds cool!

I wish I could paint, XD. I sketch more often

Lmao same though. What do you usually sketch?