forum ...
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 44 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I constantly worry that nobody loves me. Me and my friends, especially Shuri, keep going in circles with me telling them they shouldn't love me.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

You don't know everything about me, do you? I could very well be an 87 year-old man who is a murder pretending to be a 14 year-old girl behind this screen and you wouldn't know. What makes you think that you know that I am strong?

@ravens

I'm not going to say that that's impossible, because it could be true. But here I go, channeling my inner Ms. Bartley everyone here is strong, strong enough to overcome those doubts. Everyone here is capable ignorantly those thoughts away and believing for even a minute that they are loved. I love you both so much. And I know lots of other people do, too.

@actual-fandom-trash

You don't know that I'm strong enough. What makes you think I am?

The fact that you're still here makes me believe that you're strong enough to take whatever life throws at you. And we're always here to support you when life is extra tough. You don't necessarily have to be strong all the time, because even at your weakest, you are strong for making it through. And we're all here to provide extra support when you need it.