forum ...
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

kills me to know that i’m the problem because i know it’s the truth and she acts like it don’t bother her yet i know it does

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

sometimes i doubt it

I know what you mean by that, Austin. I have demons. And they always say the worst things but I can't listen and you can't either. Because there are people who care. I care. This entire thread is people who care. The doubt, I get, but you cannot let those doubts manifest. And you cannot let yourself believe they're true.

AFT is right. Sometimes you doubt the people in your life, but that's okay. All that matters is that you stay with them, and you stay here for them. You're a good dude, and honestly I'm glad Savannah was there for you.

@ravens

Pretty good! My teeth hurt, though, because I got my braces tightened yesterday. But whatever!
How are you?

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Pretty good! My teeth hurt, though, because I got my braces tightened yesterday. But whatever!
How are you?

I used to have braces so I understand. I'm doing alright I think.

@ravens

How are you?

Yay!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

How are you?

Yay!

What color are the bands? I liked getting mine bright red for some reason.

@ravens

How are you?

Yay!

Light blue

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

How are you?

Yay!

Light blue

Oooh! Cool!