forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I’m being chased irl!!!

Kill them.

Jess

Kill them.

I can’t kill it!!! It’s sickness! I’m sick!

Deleted user

Kill them.

kill it anyway

Jess

Kill them.

kill it anyway

I’m trying!!! It’s not easy when ur worrying about school finals and ur upcoming SURGERY!!!

Deleted user

Kill them.

kill it anyway

I’m trying!!! It’s not easy when ur worrying about school finals and ur upcoming SURGERY!!!

oh

Deleted user

Kill them.

kill it anyway

ᛘᚪᛁ × ᚦᛖ × ᚪᛖᛋᛁᚱ × ᛒᛚᛖᛋᛋ × ᛁᚩᚢ × ᚹᛁᚦ × ᚪ × ᛋᛈᛖᛖᛞᛁ × ᚱᛖᚳᚩᚠᛖᚱᛁ, ᚪ × ᛋᛏᚱᚩᛝ × ᛘᛁᚾᛞ × ᚪᚾᛞ × ᚪ × ᛒᚪᛏᛏᛚᛖ-ᚱᛠᛞᛁ × ᚻᛠᚱᛏ.

May the Aesir bless you with a speedy recovery, a strong mind and a battle-ready heart.

Deleted user

ᛘᚪᛁ × ᚦᛖ × ᚪᛖᛋᛁᚱ × ᛒᛚᛖᛋᛋ × ᛁᚩᚢ × ᚹᛁᚦ × ᚪ × ᛋᛈᛖᛖᛞᛁ × ᚱᛖᚳᚩᚠᛖᚱᛁ, ᚪ × ᛋᛏᚱᚩᛝ × ᛘᛁᚾᛞ × ᚪᚾᛞ × ᚪ × ᛒᚪᛏᛏᛚᛖ-ᚱᛠᛞᛁ × ᚻᛠᚱᛏ.

May the Aesir bless you with a speedy recovery, a strong mind and a battle-ready heart.

Whomst’d’ve

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Whomst’d’ve

New person

Deleted user

Whomst’d’ve

ᛁ × ᚪᛘ × ᛋᚩᚱᚱᛁ × ᚹᚻᚪᛏ?

I am sorry, what?

Deleted user

Whomst’d’ve

New person

Ohhhh- welcome to chaos, new person

@spacebluelily language

my biggest mistake yesterday was writing a quote in the wrong place with a pen and not having any white out on hand

Oh no

I still haven't corrected my mistake but I have written the quote in the correct place, this time in pencil

Jess

my biggest mistake yesterday was writing a quote in the wrong place with a pen and not having any white out on hand

Oh no

I still haven't corrected my mistake but I have written the quote in the correct place, this time in pencil

OH GOOD

Deleted user

AME I MISSED YOU BUT HIIII

GABSSSSS!!!!!!

how are you?!

I’m good!! :D

Deleted user

GABSSSSS!!!!!!

how are you?!

aw good! glad to hear it, i missed ya :)

I missed you too! How have you been?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

GABSSSSS!!!!!!

how are you?!

pretty good, just been doing school work haha

Deleted user

GABSSSSS!!!!!!

how are you?!

pretty good, just been doing school work haha

Ahhh understandable-