forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@emilyevewrites group

I really should be getting stuff done for work… but here I am

On a website with other people are procrastinating work.

Exactly

Well. I'm curranty procrastinating on my story Im writing. Mostly because Of writers block But idrk

No but I actually really need to get this work done or my coworker won't be happy with me tomorrow… 😳

@im-with-stoopid pets

Currently losing it over this thing that's like "why do you let him eat sand" and then "because I don't like him" MAN if I knew how to draw people I'd make one with my characters

@JustALostM book

I really should be getting stuff done for work… but here I am

On a website with other people are procrastinating work.

Exactly

Well. I'm curranty procrastinating on my story Im writing. Mostly because Of writers block But idrk

No but I actually really need to get this work done or my coworker won't be happy with me tomorrow… 😳

Ah. Well in the past ten minutes I was called for a babysitting job (Which I got to maybe 2 minutes ago) and now I have all the time in the world do write! (Roughly 2 hours..)

Deleted user

Oh we doing character sheets now? lmaoooooo why do I wanna do one-

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oh we doing character sheets now? lmaoooooo why do I wanna do one-

It's weird, everytime there's someone new we just kinda repost them?
Been considering making a notebook.ai doc with all of them but idk if you can share those and Google Docs are a little shady

@JustALostM book

Username: @JustALostM

Other Names: M, Lost, Water Mellon

Team: Im not sure at this point-

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Straight

When I joined Notebook: around 4 years ago! (Had an old acc which was deleted)

People on this chat I know irl: No one D:

Favorite chat on Notebook: Good question

Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: Roleplayer mainly. Working for the "Author" role.

Current Project: See you on the Flip Side and The Ghost in the Cabin!

Anything else?: Nothing much! If you got question you could just ask!

Deleted user

Username: @ame-the-ghostie
Other Names: Ame, Amethyst, Ghostie, Sky (most to least preferred)
Team: chancla
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: straight
When I joined Notebook: 3 months ago (wow already?)
People on this chat I know irl: none
Favorite chat on Notebook: this one
Author? Roleplayer? What are you?: Roleplayer
Current Project: my Sky: Fallen Light universe, me and Liz’s Beneath the Heavens universe, me and Luna’s Colored Scale test run (can be found in limited roleplays, feel free to stalk!)
Anything else?: I’m good at writing and bad at writing at the same time. Also I have ADHD and possibly anxiety

Deleted user

I’m good at writing and bad at writing at the same time

IF THIS ISNT THE BIGGEST MOOD

YOU. YOU GET IT.

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm trying to do a slow burn-esque thing where it starts out as Character A only seeing Character B as a means to an end but they slowly become closer and closer and Character A realizes that Character B is actually really nice and it is SO BORING i want them to KISS NOW

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I'm trying to do a slow burn-esque thing where it starts out as Character A only seeing Character B as a means to an end but they slowly become closer and closer and Character A realizes that Character B is actually really nice and it is SO BORING i want them to KISS NOW

Okay seriously tho relationship pacing is SO HARD

Jess

NOOO ITS BLOCKED NOW I CANT RELOAD THIS OR GO FURTHER ON OR I WONT BE ABLE TO CHAT ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!