forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@JustALostM book

OMG I hate slow burns, I'm the most impatient person in the entire world 😅

I second this… But I know in some cases it's needed-

@im-with-stoopid pets

I'm trying to do a slow burn-esque thing where it starts out as Character A only seeing Character B as a means to an end but they slowly become closer and closer and Character A realizes that Character B is actually really nice and it is SO BORING i want them to KISS NOW

Okay seriously tho relationship pacing is SO HARD

Crying because I need to make Character B matter in some way before the end because

it is very important to Character A's arc of learning to chill the fuck out

@emilyevewrites group

True but also… 😫

@JustALostM book

I'm trying to do a slow burn-esque thing where it starts out as Character A only seeing Character B as a means to an end but they slowly become closer and closer and Character A realizes that Character B is actually really nice and it is SO BORING i want them to KISS NOW

Okay seriously tho relationship pacing is SO HARD

Crying because I need to make Character B matter in some way before the end because

it is very important to Character A's arc of learning to chill the fuck out

Legit my plot for The Ghost In the Cabin. Character A and B (And C Who is already Dead ;-; But a Ghost) Would get into a fight with something and B would inevitably die. Though I dont want to spoil more-)

@JustALostM book

True but also… 😫

Ah dont worry- I really do feel you

@lord-of-the-carnival group

this is why whenever i do romance it's always some level of speedrun =D it's less painful to do and much more interesting to see people learn things that would have made both people say no to any relationship but now that they've kissed and done the deed they're stuck with each other and they can't go back

@im-with-stoopid pets

this is why whenever i do romance it's always some level of speedrun =D it's less painful to do and much more interesting to see people learn things that would have made both people say no to any relationship but now that they've kissed and done the deed they're stuck with each other and they can't go back

I'd give that a shot if Character A wasn't a raging megalomaniac with trust issues and Character B wasn't constantly trying to game over himself

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I'd give that a shot if Character A wasn't a raging megalomaniac with trust issues and Character B wasn't constantly trying to game over himself

Not my dumbass OCs taking 2 books to admit to each other lol

Deleted user

I might want a man at some point but right now I just wanna vibe

@lord-of-the-carnival group

I want a man that I could step on orcould step on me but wouldn't and a woman that can and will step on me

I will gladly volunteer for the second role, if you'd like, sweetheart ;)

Deleted user

wtf is this chat rn ;-;

How 👏 many 👏 times 👏 do 👏 I 👏 have 👏 to 👏 say 👏 this 👏

chaos.