forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

points wand at u BITCH ILL DO IT

i think Ame needs the han solo treatment, don't you think Liz?

The
The what

Oh, most definitely.

very well. i shall get the chamber ready for operation.

She shall make a very nice wall decoration, don’t you think?

Oh, I agree. I think it would be a nice reminder to not mess with us Star Wars nerds

And no “Leia” to save her… oh dear :}

Or a "Luke." What a pity :)

Deleted user

SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEE

Wat

My moms are trying to torture me

@IamNOTachickenok

Do I have to wake up in about 6 and a half hours to put on stage makeup? Yes! Am I procrastinating sleep on notebook? Also yes!

sigh I shall leave. Goodbye my pals!

Deleted user

SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEEEEE

Wat

My moms are trying to torture me

Oh- why

Bc I called them nerds and tried to cast a spell on them pls help me

@spacebluelily language

Do I have to wake up in about 6 and a half hours to put on stage makeup? Yes! Am I procrastinating sleep on notebook? Also yes!

good night anti!!
this image shall protect you and your chicken children :D
thefuck - Discord Emoji

Deleted user

Gn chicken
See ya (if I live)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Gn chicken
See ya (if I live)

Gn chickennnn

@im-with-stoopid pets

Just had an awful dream I was walking around my house looking for my cat and I kept hearing him crying but I couldn't find him and everytime I checked in the hallway it got even longer and longer and I couldn't find him and the hallway was like a football field long and I woke up to the cats stink breath in my face

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Just had an awful dream I was walking around my house looking for my cat and I kept hearing him crying but I couldn't find him and everytime I checked in the hallway it got even longer and longer and I couldn't find him and the hallway was like a football field long and I woke up to the cats stink breath in my face

i had a dream where I accidentally poked out the eye of a goat. we got it back in, and the vet put him on vitamin gummies for a week and he was perfectly fine, no one found out and he still loved me afterwards but i still feel guilty.