forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Hey I need opinions. Me and my fam don’t feel good and my mom and sister are sick and I don’t feel good. Should I just go to school anyways?

No
Until you know for sure what you have I'd say no
Only reason I'm sick and going is because I know it's allergies

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey I need opinions. Me and my fam don’t feel good and my mom and sister are sick and I don’t feel good. Should I just go to school anyways?

No

Ok but it could just be my period or my allergies but my stomach feels like shit and every time I eat I feel sick.

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

u have an excuse, just take it lol

@Eli-the-transboi group

u have an excuse, just take it lol

Yeah but i have so many absences already cause of my damn PE teacher- and I could get in trouble. Plus idk if I’m just being stupid or not

@im-with-stoopid pets

No

Ok but it could just be my period or my allergies but my stomach feels like shit and every time I eat I feel sick.

ok now I don't know
Do you need to go to school? Like for attendance or for a class starting a new topic or something?
Go if you need to but I was thinking sick like a flu or something so I don't know anymore

Jess

What is happening because I LOVE IT!

Oh man chicken isn't online to do the speech umm
Welcome to chat umm how's it going
Pretty good. I’m one ofLemons sisters.
Im really new. I made my account yesterday.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Cool
We've got teams here, they don't really do anything just for fun

• Team Chancla
  • Team Chicken
  • Team Cheesecake
  • Primus de Pulvere Natus (Team Shadow)
  • Custodire Clan
  • Team Entertainer

Did I miss any?
Oh yeah you could also just be neutral

@IamNOTachickenok

Cool
We've got teams here, they don't really do anything just for fun

• Team Chancla
  • Team Chicken
  • Team Cheesecake
  • Primus de Pulvere Natus (Team Shadow)
  • Custodire Clan
  • Team Entertainer

Did I miss any?
Oh yeah you could also just be neutral

Just 1, I think, Team Supernatural Nerds.

Jess

Lemon already told me about the teams and i chose CHICKENSSSSSS but i might change if i can later.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Hmmmmmmm well she said there were only 3 and chickens were the best

there's well more than three deep inhale

Welcome one, welcome all, to the Carnival of Fire and Riots! Featuring jaw dropping displays of physical skill and ability, we show amazing games involving audience participation, whether it be willingly or unwillingly. Each show is a new and unique experience upon the eyes and ears of the performers and audience alike. As we say here at the HQ of the Carnival: "If they're not, screaming, laughing, crying or on fire, the show sucks!" The Carnival of Riots is not held responsible for any personal injury or loss of life that occurs from attending our shows, as is shown in section 4.3 B of the waiver signed both upon entry of the show and acceptance of a job within our carnival.~

@IamNOTachickenok

Lemon already told me about the teams and i chose CHICKENSSSSSS but i might change if i can later.

Yes, come my child. Have a lipstick taser.

Deleted user

And there's always the option of neutrality if you wish to avoid conflict

@im-with-stoopid pets

"If they're not, screaming, laughing, crying or on fire, the show sucks!" The Carnival of Riots is not held responsible for any personal injury or loss of life that occurs from attending our shows, as is shown in section 4.3 B of the waiver signed both upon entry of the show and acceptance of a job within our carnival.~

I am, in fact, screaming, laughing, crying, and on fire
What now? Does it quadruple or does it cancel out like pemdas or bodmas or something

@lord-of-the-carnival group

"If they're not, screaming, laughing, crying or on fire, the show sucks!" The Carnival of Riots is not held responsible for any personal injury or loss of life that occurs from attending our shows, as is shown in section 4.3 B of the waiver signed both upon entry of the show and acceptance of a job within our carnival.~

I am, in fact, screaming, laughing, crying, and on fire
What now? Does it quadruple or does it cancel out like pemdas or bodmas or something

That just means the show is absolutely wonderful!