forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Everyone calm down slightly? It's not like I died- (yet) (Sorry I can't resist making morbid jokes in probably not okay situations.)

Hiiii

You. I step closer and look you in the eyes Poems. Now.

I cough Welllll. . . Uhmmm. . . There's a link in my profile. . . If you wanna- go read them- . . .

@Eli-the-transboi group

Everyone calm down slightly? It's not like I died- (yet) (Sorry I can't resist making morbid jokes in probably not okay situations.)

snuggles T^T

I chuckle and hold you close, while looking at Sky You miss a lot of things, like any part of me with a sword. Have you been working on that, by the way?

I have- but you dont have a sword-

Deleted user

I chuckle and hold you close, while looking at Sky You miss a lot of things, like any part of me with a sword. Have you been working on that, by the way?

Oh so we’re gonna go there now—

@im-with-stoopid pets

Shadow Man!! !

I wave Hello.

I asked Gemma to tell you, but I might as well tell you myself.
Told the jokes to my homies because they were in a better mood since it wasn't 2 in the morning.
Safe to say, they loved them.
Thank you, Shadow Man.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Yes. Yes we are.

I unsheathe Linea Noctis Says who?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yes. Yes we are.

I unsheathe Linea Noctis Says who?

0-0 ima have to draw one-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Hiiii

I cough Welllll. . . Uhmmm. . . There's a link in my profile. . . If you wanna- go read them- . . .

I swear to all the gods, Rhys, I will tear your fingers apart and bake them like chicken strips if you insult your poetry again.

Deleted user

Yes. Yes we are.

There’s the fluff ball we all know and love
👈🤠👈

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Yes. Yes we are.

👈🤠👈

I impale you Never gave youpermission to call me that.

Deleted user

Yes. Yes we are.

👈🤠👈

Understandable have a nice day shadow man collapses

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hiiii

I swear to all the gods, Rhys, I will tear your fingers apart and bake them like chicken strips if you insult your poetry again.

It's baaaadddddd- okay?
And Comma's being DIFFICULT
Anyways, I've done better.
and, if you do that, how will I write more?

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Hiiii

It's baaaadddddd- okay?

I glare and place a hand on my sword's handle

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yes. Yes we are.

👈🤠👈

Only I get to cal him that, right?

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hiiii

It's baaaadddddd- okay?

I stick my tongue out
Look, all those were written in 5 in or less. They are bad compared to what is in y jurnal. It took me 2 min to write yours.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Yes. Yes we are.

👈🤠👈

Yes.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

Hiiii

It's baaaadddddd- okay?

I stick my tongue out
Look, all those were written in 5 in or less. They are bad compared to what is in y jurnal. It took me 2 min to write yours.

Show me mine.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Yes. Yes we are.

👈🤠👈

Yes.

I feel loved :)