forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Guys—
You know when you come across a story online and you binge read it in a few hours, come to the last chapter and you’re like- AUGH— I just want the NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER?

Anyways. . .
. . .
You know that feeling when you post something online and it gets so many more likes than the number of people who read it. . ?

I wanna cry. . .
I just checked my stats on Commaful and I have a poem the has, like— SO MANY likes, but only like, 30 ish people read it. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

YOU’RE MAKING IT WORSE KAI—

snuggles

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—
You know when you come across a story online and you binge read it in a few hours, come to the last chapter and you’re like- AUGH— I just want the NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER?

Anyways. . .
. . .
You know that feeling when you post something online and it gets so many more likes than the number of people who read it. . ?

I wanna cry. . .
I just checked my stats on Commaful and I have a poem the has, like— SO MANY likes, but only like, 30 ish people read it. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

I started reading a lumity fanfiction and its been over A YEAR sence the last update

Oof— just been three days for the one I’m reading-
Trauma Makes a Phycopath

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

snuggles

Fuck you. . .

@Eli-the-transboi group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

snuggles

Fuck you. . .

grins when and where?

Deleted user

faceplants again

I pick you up and strap you to a chair which I then bolt to the ground No-

HEY—

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

snuggles

Fuck you. . .

grins when and where?

STFU— how many times do I have to say, NO FLIRTING IN PUBLIC?

Deleted user

faceplants again

I pick you up and strap you to a chair which I then bolt to the ground No-

There goes the dad of the chat-

Fr 😒

@Eli-the-transboi group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

snuggles

Fuck you. . .

grins when and where?

STFU— how many times do I have to say, NO FLIRTING IN PUBLIC?

XDDDDDDDD

Deleted user

Vissssss can I get out of the chair now—
Pls 🥺

Deleted user

Vissssss can I get out of the chair now—
Pls 🥺

Only if you swear on my life you won't faceplant again.

narrows eyes fine then. Be that way.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Anyways-
I have to go to bed soon guys—

I tilt my head So soon?

It’s almost ten for me, and I’m starting to fall asleep.
I’ll be here a bit longer, but if I poof, I’ve faLen asleep

Deleted user

welp… casually hides dagger I was about to impale myself with just bc

@im-with-stoopid pets

Anyways-
I have to go to bed soon guys—

I tilt my head So soon?

It’s almost ten for me, and I’m starting to fall asleep.
I’ll be here a bit longer, but if I poof, I’ve faLen asleep

9:50?
Forgot the question mark

Deleted user

I can’t hug anyone if I’m strapped to a chair 🥺🥺