forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Okay, word for word.

The Warmth of the Darkness
This poem, well, it's full of emotion
–>
Darkness
Swells, and sweeps
Over this land
Filling it

Everyone
Expects it to be
Cold, and crule

But really,
The Darkness
Is welcoming and warm

Whispering
Into my ear
The sweet words
Of a long lost language

Though
Death hovers
On his fingertips

Ready
To administer
To those who anger him

Warm
And welcoming
With great stories to share

The Darkness
Will be there
In my heart
Forever more
<–

Anyways, this is about a friend who brought a lot of nights of me laughing my ass off after long and heard days. He's special to me, and a bunch of other people.
Whether he know it, believes or, or cares to listen, we love him.
Mr. Fluff Ball, this is for you, lots of love, Rhys, the little birdie.

I love it, Rhys.

It took, like, 2 min.
I was on a time crunch.
I mean, I could write a longer one, and post it later—
Lol
(me seriously thinking about submitting this one for the competition as well, but I’m pissed at the people cause I format my poems specifically, and they refused to format my poem Isolation correctly)

No, it's perfect dear. I promise.
(Do it. Nothing bad can come of it.)

. . . I know it’s good, but I mean, a poem writen in 2 min, can’t mean much, can it?
(But they pissed me off. The way I format them is important. Like, Isolation, if you go read it, is formatted that way because. . . Well, it hits differently than just- well, how they put it in the book. I threw the fucking book when I saw my poem.)

@Visiones-Miraculorum

. . . I know it’s good, but I mean, a poem writen in 2 min, can’t mean much, can it?
(But they pissed me off. The way I format them is important. Like, Isolation, if you go read it, is formatted that way because. . . Well, it hits differently than just- well, how they put it in the book. I threw the fucking book when I saw my poem.)

It means more to me than I think it ever will to you, and that's fine.
(I'll go check it out.)

@RhysTheFirebird group

It means more to me than I think it ever will to you, and that's fine.
(I'll go check it out.)

It means a lot to me too.
But it could mean more. . . And it could be better. But I’ll leave it alone.
(^^)

Deleted user

faceplants

Hey. What have I said about this?

you saw nothing

@im-with-stoopid pets

faceplants

you saw nothing

I pick you up by the collar and dust you off

GHOSTIE FACEPLANTED IN CHAT BROKE HER NOSE THE OTHER DAY RUNS

Deleted user

faceplants

you saw nothing

NOOOOOOOOOO I DIDNT—

@Visiones-Miraculorum

faceplants

you saw nothing

NOOOOOOOOOO I DIDNT—

I glare and examine your nose And you didn't even set it. I set your nose without warning and nod

Deleted user

I glare and examine your nose And you didn't even set it. I set your nose without warning and nod

;-; Vis im fine-

Deleted user

;-; Vis im fine-

I shake my head

I am tho-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

;-; Vis im fine-

I shake my head

I am tho-

I shake my head more

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—
You know when you come across a story online and you binge read it in a few hours, come to the last chapter and you’re like- AUGH— I just want the NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER?

Anyways. . .
. . .
You know that feeling when you post something online and it gets so many more likes than the number of people who read it. . ?

I wanna cry. . .
I just checked my stats on Commaful and I have a poem the has, like— SO MANY likes, but only like, 30 ish people read it. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

Deleted user

;-; Vis im fine-

I shake my head

I am tho-

I shake my head more

Vissssssss I promise I’m f i n e

Deleted user

Guys—
You know when you come across a story online and you binge read it in a few hours, come to the last chapter and you’re like- AUGH— I just want the NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER?

Anyways. . .
. . .
You know that feeling when you post something online and it gets so many more likes than the number of people who read it. . ?

I wanna cry. . .
I just checked my stats on Commaful and I have a poem the has, like— SO MANY likes, but only like, 30 ish people read it. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

🔫😌

I just wanna talk to them

@Eli-the-transboi group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

🔫😌

I just wanna talk to them

uhh, idk who read or just his the like button-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

laughs

YOU’RE MAKING IT WORSE KAI—

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Guys—

Anyways. . .
. . .

I wanna cry. . .
Augh-
People are evil-

I started reading a lumity fanfiction and its been over A YEAR sence the last update