forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

don't worry, rhys- he's asleep right now, and even if he wasn't, he's too exhausted to do much more than talk quietly to me

I know. But that does not stop you from telling him and then him whipping out a phone and TYPING something-
Dude would probably shake me like crazy if he found out I call my poems crap when they won top ten in a national competition.
That hundreds of writers join-
He's home chilling- even if he's sick-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Noo, you're not supposed to see that 🙃

Also, I checked some of them out and they were actually really good :D
No wonder you won the contest

Thank you, but really, they aren't THAT good-

@False-andrew flash_on

don't worry, rhys- he's asleep right now, and even if he wasn't, he's too exhausted to do much more than talk quietly to me

I know. But that does not stop you from telling him and then him whipping out a phone and TYPING something-
Dude would probably shake me like crazy if he found out I call my poems crap when they won top ten in a national competition.

it kinda does, to be honest. . . have you ever suffered from lack of proper oxygen levels? it sucks- Jer looks like. . . well, a corpse with more color and personality. . .
he's actually been hospitalized- so uh- yeah-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oh dang- is he really that bad?

Did you give him our love?

@False-andrew flash_on

nods at Eli yeah-
looks at Rhys he already knew- he's Vis, after all- but nowadays he's kinda more focused on me than you guys so he doesn't know about your insults to your poetry

Deleted user

The 👏 drawing 👏 Gemma 👏 needs 👏 to 👏 see 👏 the 👏 Vis 👏 drawings 👏👏👏

@RhysTheFirebird group

it kinda does, to be honest. . . have you ever suffered from lack of proper oxygen levels? it sucks- Jer looks like. . . well, a corpse with more color and personality. . .
he's actually been hospitalized- so uh- yeah-

I have, actually, but not on his level.

@Eli-the-transboi group

nods at Eli yeah-
looks at Rhys he already knew- he's Vis, after all- but nowadays he's kinda more focused on me than you guys so he doesn't know about your insults to your poetry

Heh- well im glad you two are together now. Tell him we miss him.

@False-andrew flash_on

nods at Eli yeah-

Heh- well im glad you two are together now. Tell him we miss him.

i will!

@RhysTheFirebird group

nods at Eli yeah-

That does not mean you cant give him more of our love. He needs it right now.
And I know he doesn't know. If he did, I probably would have at LEAST gotten something, either from him or through you.

Deleted user

oh-?

👏👏👏 I posted my Vis sketch on the art chat—

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh-?

OH GOD DAMNIT HE BETTER STICK AROUND TO SEE MY DRAWING OF HIM I SWEAR-

@False-andrew flash_on

oh-?

how long will it take-?

@False-andrew flash_on

Gemma, tell Vis that I told my homies the jokes and they bust out laughing.
He'll understand.

will do, lol- (i understand too XD he got me with so many of them-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh-?

how long will it take-?

Idk- it could take a week-

Deleted user

YOU KNOW WHAT?
IMA WRITE A HORRIBLE POEM FOR VIS.
Then put the link here-

oml- vis just mumbled your name kid- watch out-

thats some supernatural shit—