forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Ave.
So, I am too lazy to read seventy-or-so pages of chat. I've had no power for the past three days. What happened here? Who are the new deleted users?

Deleted user

Ave.
So, I am too lazy to read seventy-or-so pages of chat. I've had no power for the past three days. What happened here? Who are the new deleted users?

Arrow left, Matchstick left, and Avry had to make a 2nd account due to parent issues and 3rd account, most likely also due to parent issues.

@IamNOTachickenok

gReEtiNgs

Deleted users are arrow, wonder, and I believe Vis deleted his second account as well

@IamNOTachickenok

Ave.

Arrow left, Matchstick left, and Avry had to make a 2nd account due to parent issues and 3rd account, most likely also due to parent issues.

Slay queen, yours is much , more ore accurwte. 😂

Deleted user

You can still tag Vis’s account, I don’t think he deleted it yet-

@IamNOTachickenok

Greetings, chicken :,)

hugs don’t cry…here. Have a lipstick taser. offers one

@IamNOTachickenok

Fair point…

Deleted user

Ave.

Lmaooooo I really was just like “haha u thought” at ur summary

Deleted user

Fair point…

it’s just gonna be inactive probably

aggressive coughing

Deleted user

Ave.

oh! what's avry's new account?

Deleted user

Ave.

@broken-hearted-phantom

@IamNOTachickenok

Ave.

Lmaooooo I really was just like “haha u thought” at ur summary

pppFfFffTtTTtTttttt

@IamNOTachickenok

Fair point…

aggressive coughing

s a w b

Deleted user

Ave.

Ave. Wouldn't you like to know…

Deleted user

Fair point…

aggressive coughing

s a w b

gives chicken a fluffy blanket do not cry

Deleted user

Ave.

@broken-hearted-phantom

(._. )

Deleted user

Ave.

@broken-hearted-phantom

(._. )

Yes hi hello

Deleted user

Ave.

@broken-hearted-phantom

(._. )

Yes hi hello

Adieu. leaves

Deleted user

Did I scare her off ;-;

reappears behind you No. You didn't. casually sharpens dagger

Deleted user

Did I scare her off ;-;

reappears behind you No. You didn't. casually sharpens dagger

screeches hELLO-

Deleted user

let's maybe not refer to avry as avry just in case her mom is checking her phone or smth i don't want her to go away again ;-;

Well, either way she'd find out…

Deleted user

let's maybe not refer to avry as avry just in case her mom is checking her phone or smth i don't want her to go away again ;-;

Mummmmmm

Also yeah— maybe call her Phantom?