forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

well, too bad. appears in front of you and impales your gut.

screeches mUMmMmMm PHANTOM STABBED ME

Deleted user

whispers Oi, shut up! instantly heals wound and vanishes

Deleted user

I WILL NOT SHUT UP

Deleted user

I WILL NOT SHUT UP

reappears and whispers Pleaseeee? 🥞 I'll give you pancakes…

Deleted user

I WILL NOT SHUT UP

but you just stabbed me

Deleted user

but you just stabbed me

🥺_🥞🧇🍩🍪🍬🧁🍰 pleaseeee…

Deleted user

but you just stabbed me

🥺_🥞🧇🍩🍪🍬🧁🍰 pleaseeee…

no

MUMMMMMMMMM

Deleted user

but you just stabbed me

🥺_🥞🧇🍩🍪🍬🧁🍰 pleaseeee…

no

MUMMMMMMMMM

That's it! You've left me no other choice!

stabs myself and dies… dramatically.

Deleted user

but you just stabbed me

🥺_🥞🧇🍩🍪🍬🧁🍰 pleaseeee…

no

MUMMMMMMMMM

NOT AGAIN

Deleted user

no

MUMMMMMMMMM

NOT AGAIN

wait, do I just say something, or do I just die?

Deleted user

hurrah for no power, flooding, electric fires and thunderstorms strong enough to break roofs (rooves??)
Ottawa's been really taking a hit the past few years I must say

@Eli-the-transboi group

hurrah for no power, flooding, electric fires and thunderstorms strong enough to break roofs (rooves??)

0-0 omg stay safe-

Deleted user

rooves

Deleted user

0-0 omg stay safe-

one of my friends' basements has flooded again for the third time in two weeks
a house a street down from mine had a transformer explode and set ablaze and a live wire dangling inches from their house
we lost power at 3 pm, Wednesday, and just got it back 10 am today. and we're lucky. half my friends still don't have power and are either staying over with people who do or borrowing generators and power from neighbours
my friends on the north side of the island don't even have an estimated time they'll get their power back
people's fences broke and we have loose and lost dogs and cats everyone's looking for
the wind (87 km an hour!!) knocked over trees and broke entire houses. knocked over trees, power lines, traffic lights, and left the streets looking like a war zone
it's surreal, walking outside and seeing half a brick wall on the street

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 omg stay safe-

a house a street down from mine had a transformer explode and set ablaze and a live wire dangling inches from their house
we lost power at 3 pm, Wednesday, and just got it back 10 am today. and we're lucky. half my friends still don't have power and are either staying over with people who do or borrowing generators and power from neighbours
my friends on the north side of the island don't even have an estimated time they'll get their power back
people's fences broke and we have loose and lost dogs and cats everyone's looking for
the wind (87 km an hour!!) knocked over trees and broke entire houses. knocked over trees, power lines, traffic lights, and left the streets looking like a war zone

Omg- ok like- actually- you all stay safe- I’ll mention you and your area to my deities-

Deleted user

0-0 omg stay safe-

Omg- ok like- actually- you all stay safe- I’ll mention you and your area to my deities-

oh and did I mention that we're an island? big enough island on the outskirts of Ottawa. anyhow, it rained enough and hard enough that the waterfront houses' backyards are all water now and the Rideau rose so fucking much that the houses are flooding and some people have fish in their basements

@Eli-the-transboi group

0-0 omg stay safe-

oh and did I mention that we're an island? big enough island on the outskirts of Ottawa. anyhow, it rained enough and hard enough that the waterfront houses' backyards are all water now and the Rideau rose so fucking much that the houses are flooding and some people have fish in their basements

0-0 i- may need to ask Poseidon to chill out-/j

But like- omg dude-

Deleted user

WAIT DENNY WHAT THE HECK?!

the weather hates Ottawa. actually, it does, but this storm was province-wide. Ontario and Quebec. not just Ottawa. and for my mom's family on the reserves, who already are living on the bare minimum the government gives them, they're lowest priority. they could go weeks without power.

Deleted user

wait who was the user who had a phobia of teeth??

That's a thing?

yes

Imagine going to the dentist… yikes.

Why would somebody want to get paid to poke their fingers in other peoples mouths? Like, why

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

wait who was the user who had a phobia of teeth??

That's a thing?

yes

Imagine going to the dentist… yikes.

Why would somebody want to get paid to poke their fingers in other peoples mouths? Like, why

I think that’s me, I hate teeth and yes I get anxiety attacks and sometimes full panic at the dentist, it sucks, 10/10 do not recommend.