forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Haha I know the feeling
The only problem is I always chew my nails
So if I got fake ones
They would be gone in seconds

Deleted user

Haha I know the feeling
The only problem is I always chew my nails
So if I got fake ones
They would be gone in seconds

Ahh nuuuu

Tis very sad

Deleted user

bro, I saw my cat today and broke down crying cause he looks like Vis' cat form-

Noooooooo-

Deleted user

bro, I saw my cat today and broke down crying cause he looks like Vis' cat form-

massive hugs

Deleted user

There is a backstory behind this ;-;

Deleted user

Yup- XD

May I have said backstory???

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yup- XD

The famous Visio was talking to us a while ago, and us being chaotic as usual, he turned into a cat and snuggled all of us-

Deleted user

Yup- XD

The famous Visio was talking to us a while ago, and us being chaotic as usual, he turned into a cat and snuggled all of us-

Not all of us 🙃 I was not worthy as far as I remember

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yup- XD

XD sorry fam-

Deleted user

Yup- XD

From what I know of Visio from what I've gone back and read? You just weren't brave enough. . . "Ms Shrubbery" XD

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yup- XD

From what I know of Visio from what I've gone back and read? You just weren't brave enough. . . "Ms Shrubbery" XD

XDDDD

Deleted user

crawls into my blanket cocoon with the facial expression of a grumpy child

Deleted user

crawls into my blanket cocoon with the facial expression of a grumpy child

Awwww she angy! pokes her C'mon, don't be sad! Sad backwards is das, and das not good!