forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Mihi opus est scire latine, ut iungas hunc coetum?

Latinum?

Sic?

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Fortasse

@RhysTheFirebird group

How is everyone?

I am attempting to draw you and I have to go in less than an hour to a rehearsal with my band.

Go right ahead!

I am doing terribly— XDD
I still have a white page bc my reference was too small and when I made it bigger it got to grainy- Augh

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Nescio quis alius Latinus locutus est.

I'm The Minion of Empress Cheesecake, I was invited and joined maybe an hour ago
Hello
I was told I couldn't be apart of this group unless someone named mr. fluff ball deemed me worthy but i dont know who it is rip oh wel

Deleted user

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

I'm The Minion of Empress Cheesecake, I was invited and joined maybe an hour ago
Hello
I was told I couldn't be apart of this group unless someone named mr. fluff ball deemed me worthy but i dont know who it is rip oh wel

I have great news for ya,

@Visiones-Miraculorum

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service. I bow

Deleted user

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Linguam Latinam disco… (not my dumb arse still using Google translate for this…)

Deleted user

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service. I bow

hey !! Don’t do that

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hey !! Don’t do that

Or what, Miss Shrubbery?

Deleted user

hey !! Don’t do that

Or what, Miss Shrubbery?

sHRUBBERY -??

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service.

Wonders what her arms would taste like

Uhhhhh I'm Minion, pleasure to meet you!

@Visiones-Miraculorum

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service.

Wonders what her arms would taste like

Uhhhhh I'm Minion, pleasure to meet you!

. . .

I like you. However, since I am. . . soon to be gone, Gemma has been given full control of the Primus de Pulvere Natus. Talk to her about it.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

hey !! Don’t do that

Or what, Miss Shrubbery?

sHRUBBERY -??

Yes. Do you have an issue?