forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .

I like you. However, since I am. . . soon to be gone, Gemma has been given full control of the Primus de Pulvere Natus. Talk to her about it.

Shhhhh- we dont talk about that, fluff ball, you’ll make me cry.

@False-andrew flash_on

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Mihi opus est scire latine, ut iungas hunc coetum?

Latinum?

Sic?

Nescio quis alius Latinus locutus est.

I'm The Minion of Empress Cheesecake, I was invited and joined maybe an hour ago
Hello
I was told I couldn't be apart of this group unless someone named mr. fluff ball deemed me worthy but i dont know who it is rip oh wel

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service.

Wonders what her arms would taste like

Uhhhhh I'm Minion, pleasure to meet you!

. . .

I like you. However, since I am. . . soon to be gone, Gemma has been given full control of the Primus de Pulvere Natus. Talk to her about it.

I wave Hello, Minion!

Deleted user

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service. I bow

hey !! Don’t do that

Or what, Miss Shrubbery?

sHRUBBERY -??

Yes. Do you have an issue?

no

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

I'm The Minion of Empress Cheesecake, I was invited and joined maybe an hour ago
Hello
I was told I couldn't be apart of this group unless someone named mr. fluff ball deemed me worthy but i dont know who it is rip oh wel

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service.

. . .

I am confusion

Deleted user

hides in blanket cocoon and sobs

y u so sad?
(Gives shrub fertilizer and sun to make happy)

I’m not a shrub

I had an anxiety attack at school today and my chest still hurts,,,

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

. . .

I wave Hello, Minion!

I WAVE BACK ENTHUSIASTICALLY AND THROW CHEESECAKE

@False-andrew flash_on

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

. . .

I am confusion

I am Gemma. Current leader of the Shadows. Their proper name is the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

@Minion

y u so sad?

I’m not a shrub

I'm sorry :<

@False-andrew flash_on

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

. . .

I wave Hello, Minion!

I WAVE BACK ENTHUSIASTICALLY AND THROW CHEESECAKE

I chuckle So, you would like to join us?

@Minion

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

. . .

I am confusion

I am Gemma. Current leader of the Shadows. Their proper name is the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Yo my dog is named Shadow. Nice to meet you Primus de Pulvere Natus
Are you two people at once perchance?

Deleted user

y u so sad?

I’m not a shrub

I'm sorry :<

Not your fault—

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

How is everyone?

Mas o menos, asi asi

Latinum?

Sic?

Hello

I glare at Gabs Oh, I will rip your arms off and shove them down your throat, Empress Cheesecake. Just wait. I turn back to you and sigh Well, you've met him. Jericho Hendrik, at your service. I bow

Whyyyyyyy I thought we were friends

Deleted user

okay well it looks like i'm still a noob and don't know how to make a pm with you three -_-

well, I can try making for you, if you'd like…

if you will please thank you -///-

kk, np!

nvm, it doesn't work for me…

@False-andrew flash_on

I snort No- my name is Gemma. Enlightened Gemma.
i will be-

@Minion

How is everyone?

Hanging on by a thread

Please don't die before me, that would suck and take away from my death. (/j)

In all seriousness, what's wrong?

Wait what

@Minion

I snort No- my name is Gemma. Enlightened Gemma.
i will be-

KK!
UWU's away to draw frog

@Visiones-Miraculorum

How is everyone?

Hanging on by a thread

Please don't die before me, that would suck and take away from my death. (/j)

In all seriousness, what's wrong?

Wait what

I'll explain later.