forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

hEY-

who wants me to PM them a horrible joke?

PM who?

Deleted user

hEY-

who wants me to PM them a horrible joke?

PM who?

anyone- but you're also in the group pm for dark jokes so go look at it-

Kk.

Deleted user

I tried to type “eating jalapeño Cheetos” while texting a friend of mine and my phone thought i wanted to say “Earring haha pen o” 💀✌️

Deleted user

I tried to type “eating jalapeño Cheetos” while texting a friend of mine and my phone thought i wanted to say “Earring haha pen o” 💀✌️

Omg. (Seriously autocorrect?)

@False-andrew flash_on

amethyst, rhys and avry can go look at the "Dark Jokes" om XD the rest of you must ask me for it

What about meeee

yOu'Ve SeEn tHe JoKeS i'M gOiNg To SeNd ThEm

Deleted user

How is everyone?

Hanging on by a thread

Please don't die before me, that would suck and take away from my death. (/j)

In all seriousness, what's wrong?

I smile sadly. I make no promises I can't keep.

A hell of a lot of things. Me, for one. My heart, for another, in the sense that it either feels too much or not at all, and in every sense of the word my heart should be broken by now but if it is, I wouldn't know, because at some point in the breaking, it feels like I don't even have a heart anymore. Also, I have eight big voids that you can't fix unless you know a reasonably-priced necromancer. Some of them could have been my fault, or at least, I could have prevented them. So I'm doing just peachy.

@Eli-the-transboi group

amethyst, rhys and avry can go look at the "Dark Jokes" om XD the rest of you must ask me for it

What about meeee

yOu'Ve SeEn tHe JoKeS i'M gOiNg To SeNd ThEm

XD

@False-andrew flash_on

How is everyone?

Hanging on by a thread

A hell of a lot of things. Me, for one. My heart, for another, in the sense that it either feels too much or not at all, and in every sense of the word my heart should be broken by now but if it is, I wouldn't know, because at some point in the breaking, it feels like I don't even have a heart anymore. Also, I have eight big voids that you can't fix unless you know a reasonably-priced necromancer. Some of them could have been my fault, or at least, I could have prevented them. So I'm doing just peachy.

oh- denny- i wrap you in a tight hug

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

How is everyone?

Hanging on by a thread

Hey, pls pls talk to me in pms if you want
Big hugs <3

Deleted user

is everyone dead ;-;

appears behind u

well technically

Deleted user

not yet

please don't, denny- like seriously, please. . .

I don't make promises I can't keep, sadeeq.

@False-andrew flash_on

not yet

You can keep this one- I have lost too many people and so has Jericho- please, don't do anything

Deleted user

not yet

You can keep this one- I have lost too many people and so has Jericho- please, don't do anything

I've lost too many people to be okay anymore. But I have people's lives riding on mine. If I die, someone very dear to me will too, and I want one of those things but not the other.

@False-andrew flash_on

not yet

I've lost too many people to be okay anymore. But I have people's lives riding on mine. If I die, someone very dear to me will too, and I want one of those things but not the other.

You don't have to be okay, Denny. Nobody here is forcing you to be "okay." Be yourself here.

@Eli-the-transboi group

not yet

Dude. I too have lost very important people to me. My mom, close friends, even people who i trusted. And i too am going through some shitty crap rn. But you gotta look at the people who need you rn. The people who care. It may seem small, but trust me when i say that if you cant live for yourself, live for loved ones.