forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

sips tea in why are there new people coming here like every day

sips coffee in don’t question it

sobs in but there’s so many

headpats in it’s ok

Nu friends don’t cry
Have cheesecake
🍰🍰🍰

@Minion

When will Mr.Fluff Ball Be Here For Recruiting Purposes

When He gets here

oh okay. i'm hereto turn in my resume

Deleted user

I have decided to make it my personal goal every possible day to climb mr fluff ball like the tree he is and give hugs

Deleted user

Hello hungry…. IM DAD

(Why did you name me this way…) Heyo, nice to meetcha!

@im-with-stoopid pets

I bet the shadow man has an entire library worth of books all in alphabetical order and he gets a spidey sense kinda of twinge whenever a book is put back in the wrong spot

Deleted user

Hello hungry…. IM DAD

(Why did you name me this way…) Heyo, nice to meetcha!

. . .

ASDF!!!!!!

YeAh!!!

Deleted user

I bet the shadow man has an entire library worth of books all in alphabetical order and he gets a spidey sense kinda of twinge whenever a book is put back in the wrong spot

heh

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oohhh-

Or-or- he just sits in a dark room, staring at his device while it's on darkmode and watching us be fools, laughing his ass off (or, trying not to) and be ready to kill anyone who dare turn the lights on and chase away he beloved shadows.

@Minion

Wasn't this part of the plot in one of the How To Train A Dragon books? Like, book 3?

Deleted user

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

technically I have an excuse because rough sketch but SHHHHHH

wait is this visio? I MISSED THIS

Deleted user

I have decided to make it my personal goal every possible day to climb mr fluff ball like the tree he is and give hugs

and possibly get yeeted into the void because I’m an annoying lil shit