forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

technically I have an excuse because rough sketch but SHHHHHH

@RhysTheFirebird group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

Omg, that so goood, its better than my humans I mean, over lords of darkness.

@spacebluelily language

also uh here's the link to the thread i said i was gonna make (about my ocs) uh feel free to interact (or not that's cool too)

@JustALostM book

also uh here's the link to the thread i said i was gonna make (about my ocs) uh feel free to interact (or not that's cool too)

(Just A link to notebook)

@False-andrew flash_on

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

Visio says, and I quote: "What in the actual God-fearing fuck do you mean it's bad? If you insult something that fucking gorgeous again, I will use my power to track you the hell down and choke you until you pass out."

@spacebluelily language

(Just A link to notebook)

(not if you actually press it)

@RhysTheFirebird group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

Visio says, and I quote: "What in the actual God-fearing fuck do you mean it's bad? If you insult something that fucking gorgeous again, I will use my power to track you the hell down and choke you until you pass out."

Violent, Fluff Ball—
But, that’s to be expected.

Deleted user

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

@False-andrew flash_on

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

"Yes, gorgeous. (And, if I may add, I'm sure the art styla reflects how gorgeous you are.)" he says-

waves HIIII VISIOOOOOOOOO IVE BEEN CRYINGGGGGGG

"Yeah, I know little one- don't think I haven't been either."

@Eli-the-transboi group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

"Yes, gorgeous. (And, if I may add, I'm sure the art styla reflects how gorgeous you are.)" he says-

bonk get better- dick-

@RhysTheFirebird group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Wait— Visi- you been CYRING?
Sobs even more
I’VE BEEN CRYING SINCE I WOKE UP AT 6 IN THE MOJING AND IT’S NOW 9 PM-

Deleted user

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

STOP THAT YOU BIG BALL OF FLUFF 🥺🥺🤧

@Eli-the-transboi group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Sobs even more

XD ive just gone empty- with eye pain-

@False-andrew flash_on

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Sobs even more

"No shit I've been crying. I just met the best fucking people in the world and I have to die in a month."