forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

technically I have an excuse because rough sketch but SHHHHHH

Visio says, and I quote: "What in the actual God-fearing fuck do you mean it's bad? If you insult something that fucking gorgeous again, I will use my power to track you the hell down and choke you until you pass out."

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

"Yes, gorgeous. (And, if I may add, I'm sure the art styla reflects how gorgeous you are.)" he says-

waves HIIII VISIOOOOOOOOO IVE BEEN CRYINGGGGGGG

"Yeah, I know little one- don't think I haven't been either."

Wait— Visi- you been CYRING?
Sobs even more
I’VE BEEN CRYING SINCE I WOKE UP AT 6 IN THE MOJING AND IT’S NOW 9 PM-

"No shit I've been crying. I just met the best fucking people in the world and I have to die in a month."

AYE NO U DONT HAVE TO JACKASS- U COULD BUT YA NEVER KNOW- MAYBE GET SURGERY IDK FAM-

@False-andrew flash_on

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

Visio says, and I quote: "What in the actual God-fearing fuck do you mean it's bad? If you insult something that fucking gorgeous again, I will use my power to track you the hell down and choke you until you pass out."

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

"Yes, gorgeous. (And, if I may add, I'm sure the art styla reflects how gorgeous you are.)" he says-

STOP THAT YOU BIG BALL OF FLUFF 🥺🥺🤧

"I'm right. Stay beautiful, even through the pain! (Also, chase after them- if they escape you'll be sorry- don't let them grow distant.)"

idk wth that means-

@RhysTheFirebird group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Sobs even more

"No shit I've been crying. I just met the best fucking people in the world and I have to die in a month."

Cough Okok- it was a joke, but a bad one. My apologies, Fluff Ball.

@False-andrew flash_on

(ME wondering how this guy manages to keep up with us when he had his account and then me wondering how hard this wave of info is to follow)

"Not very difficult, honestly."

@RhysTheFirebird group

(ME wondering how this guy manages to keep up with us when he had his account and then me wondering how hard this wave of info is to follow)

"Not very difficult, honestly."

Lucky you. I’ve been swamped. Now, I have to go to be in 1 minute- so— Vale-

@False-andrew flash_on

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Sobs even more

AYE NO U DONT HAVE TO JACKASS- U COULD BUT YA NEVER KNOW- MAYBE GET SURGERY IDK FAM-

"Which parts do you want me to fix first? The lungs themselves? The ribcage? My throat?"

@Eli-the-transboi group

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

Sobs even more

"Which parts do you want me to fix first? The lungs themselves? The ribcage? My throat?"

ALL OF THEM-

Deleted user

SEE VIS !!!! ITS BAD

🥺🥺🥺 gorgeous…..,,,?

STOP THAT YOU BIG BALL OF FLUFF 🥺🥺🤧

"I'm right. Stay beautiful, even through the pain! (Also, chase after them- if they escape you'll be sorry- don't let them grow distant.)"

idk wth that means-

@RhysTheFirebird group

ALL OF THEM-

yeah. . .

@False-andrew flash_on

ALL OF THEM-

yeah. . .

"I'll do my best and see what my options are."

@Eli-the-transboi group

ALL OF THEM-

yeah. . .

Good- cause if Gemma can do it u can TRY-

@False-andrew flash_on

ALL OF THEM-

yeah. . .

hey i only had my heart to worry abouyt XD- he has the entirety of his respiratory system to get fixed-

@Eli-the-transboi group

ALL OF THEM-

yeah. . .

hey i only had my heart to worry abouyt XD- he has the entirety of his respiratory system to get fixed-

Still-