forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@RottingInMyRoom

heyyyy guyssss

im experiencing either possible insanity or something weird on this site but do words get changed for yall? I sent a dm to someone and it went from "basketball" to "soccer". Like…. I didn't change anything. it also changed a buncha other words too!!! like from fun ny to "laffy taffy"

funny

stupid

crazy

Deleted user

heyyyy guyssss

im experiencing either possible insanity or something weird on this site but do words get changed for yall? I sent a dm to someone and it went from "basketball" to "soccer". Like…. I didn't change anything. it also changed a buncha other words too!!! like from fun ny to "laffy taffy"

funny

stupid

crazy

April fools joke. andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) had the other mods change some of the words in forums

@spacebluelily language

heyyyy guyssss

funny

stupid

crazy

You're just experiencing the site's April Fool's joke. They do this every time, and the reason why the words keep changing is because the friends come and mess everything up! It's really funny and I've been waiting since last year for them to return.

@spacebluelily language

i wanna see what things the g r e m l i n s have changed to someone else

• water
  • rain
  • tall
  • short
  • eyes
  • confused
  • anger
  • sword
  • write
  • forums