forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Ok so I have a lot of pfp choices and I need help????

This is long I’m sorry

Deleted user

6.53 litres is a fatal amount of water loss, usually lost through tears because there are not many other ways to lose water without losing blood. Assuming one tear is anywhere from one to two milliliters, plus accounting for the rate of tears, that's about forty tears per minute. 0.06 litres per minute, which does not sound like a lot until you account for the forty-plus minutes. 2.7 litres (approximately, this is nowhere near an exact measurement) of water loss. That's nearly halfway there I thought it would be a good idea to do math to take my mind off Thoughts but this is starting to scare me goodbye I'm going to drink as much of 2.7 litres of water as I can to replenish my water I do not want to die, or come halfway to almost dying

Deleted user

I do really like Amethyst’s pose there-

Hmmmmm how abouttt- the one with their hair in their eyes?

Ohhh Sapphire-

Deleted user

I sound like I know things about Steven Universe I but I have yet to watch it (I will tho)

Deleted user

I honestly love all of these pfps I just have no clue which one to choose :,)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Hmm let's see which words andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) wack-ified this year
Writer
Cursed
Dragon
Crazy
Sup
Bone
Blood
friend
Cookie?
Tomorrow
Year
Forums
Same
Room
Hello
Eye
Feet
Guns
Pie
Mistake
Breathe
Clock
Ball
Hell
Stupid
Rain
Door
Sunset

jokes on him I already say stoopid.

Deleted user

Ok so I’ve narrowed the pfp options down to pink Diamond, sapphire, or spinel (amethyst is ok I guess, and rose quartz is bad quality)