forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I haven’t been texting a friend of mine for over a week bc of school and she’s mad at me someone help—- I’m panicking-

Oh nu! hugs and comforts

sobs

Deleted user

Vegetables are a social construct
someone please ask me to explain this I love Giving Knowledge and this is important

@Eli-the-transboi group

I haven’t been texting a friend of mine for over a week bc of school and she’s mad at me someone help—- I’m panicking-

Oh nu! hugs and comforts

sobs

snuggles

Deleted user

someone please ask me to explain this I love Giving Knowledge and this is important

Explain, please

snuggles

^^

Deleted user

XDDDDDDD

'V egetable' is not a category of life! It is a purely culinary category and definition. From a biological point of view, vegetables do not exist. Fruit, however, is both a culinary and biological and culinary definition.

Deleted user

Hrngh— the aforementioned friend is showing extremely mixed emotions once again

Went from all caps to “I’m not angry” honey what in mother earth

Deleted user

Kangaroos are the only pentapedal animals on earth since their tail counts as a limb since they use it to propel themselves.

Deleted user

Me and my friend sorted things out

I told her about my new werewolf oc and she called me a furry :,)

Joking ofc but like ahskshdjs

Deleted user

YES THE friends ARE BACK

PANDORA HIIIIII

HIIIIIIII AME

I MISSED YOUUU

Deleted user

When you want a fandom pfp but all the fandoms your into only have live-action adaptations………. Tho I do want to watch Steven Universe at some point

Deleted user

by wonky-donky, what exactly do you mean?

w e i r d

It's autocorrecting w e i r d to wonky-donky, and I don't know why

It’s the April Fools joke, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) had the other mods go through and mess with the forums, so some words are replaced

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

w e i r d

It’s the April Fools joke, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) had the other mods go through and mess with the forums, so some words are replaced

Ohhhhhh

Ok

That's actually hilarious, now that I know what's going on

@spacebluelily language

w e i r d

Well yes and no. I believe its a code, as this has happened way before the implementation of the mod system! By the end of the day, the green text will disappear so it's only some April fool's fun!

Deleted user

w e i r d

Ohhhhhh

Ok

That's actually hilarious, now that I know what's going on

Yeah, just tap on the white highlighted words to see the original