forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I'll still answer. There's a place between the shoulder blades and down that allows someone with a sufficiently long blade to sever the spine and puncture the heart, all at once. Slipping a similarly long knife into the base ofthe skull, where the spinal cord is unprotected, will allow easy access to the brain stem and the inside of the brain itself. Twist, pull out, and they're dead on the spot. Combine the two methods and you get a fast, painless and flashy looking way of putting someone out of their misery.

unmelts from the floor with a notepad in hand Thank you, i'll make note of that! writes down the words of wisdom, grins evilly, and melts back into floor

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'll still answer. There's a place between the shoulder blades and down that allows someone with a sufficiently long blade to sever the spine and puncture the heart, all at once. Slipping a similarly long knife into the base ofthe skull, where the spinal cord is unprotected, will allow easy access to the brain stem and the inside of the brain itself. Twist, pull out, and they're dead on the spot. Combine the two methods and you get a fast, painless and flashy looking way of putting someone out of their misery.

and this, my friends, is an example of why this mf is scary af-

nods even though i hardly understand a word he just said

Deleted user

is burrowed into my blanket cocoon with only my eyes visible, huddled in a corner and watching Visio suspiciously

literally hovers in midair around the cocoon becuz yes

Deleted user

is burrowed into my blanket cocoon with only my eyes visible, huddled in a corner and watching Visio suspiciously

whispers hi

Deleted user

whispers hi

lies down beside the cocoon helo

Deleted user

whispers hi

lies down beside the cocoon helo

whispers I don’t trust Visio…………… anyway how are you

Deleted user

hides with you and offers chocolate milk

:O thank

@Eli-the-transboi group

^^ offers stuffies

Deleted user

^^ offers stuffies

takes one (1) stuffie and hugs it

@Eli-the-transboi group

^^ offers stuffies

^^

Deleted user

^^ offers stuffies

^^

closes eyes while buried in blanket cocoon with my one (1) stuffie

@spacebluelily language

writes that down for later use thank you, visio. I shall use this when I decide I want to murder someone.

@Eli-the-transboi group

^^ offers stuffies

^^

closes eyes while buried in blanket cocoon with my one (1) stuffie

vibes with you