forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Making a new oc on the spot so it’s gonna be extremely undeveloped !!! sorry Rhys I’m trying

@RhysTheFirebird group

Making a new oc on the spot so it’s gonna be extremely undeveloped !!! sorry Rhys I’m trying

It’s perfectly fine.
The best thing about RPing with a new character is developing it along the way!

Deleted user

It’s perfectly fine.
The best thing about RPing with a new character is developing it along the way!

that is. Very true- also I’m gonna try to make an image board for her, not sure if on notebook or Pinterest yet

@IamNOTachickenok

The best thing about this chat? It never stops because we’re all in different time zones

ALSO I HAVE GOLDEN HOUR STUCK IN MY HEAD AND ITS HONESTLY GREAT

Deleted user

I do have to go to bed soon, though-

Rip— I’ll try to get my character up as soon as possible, but you might have to wait until the next day for you, and I apologize— I’m also trying to make a character for @letsgetlegit_9113’s movie thing

Deleted user

dies

hugs friend what’s wrong

Idk i just felt like it- THATTTTT SOUNDS WRONG- RHYS DONT YELL AT ME-

Understandable have a nice day

Deleted user

The best thing about this chat? It never stops because we’re all in different time zones

You… slow down tiiiiiiiiiiimeee in your GoLdeN HoUr, oHhHh oh

Deleted user

Rip— I’ll try to get my character up as soon as possible, but you might have to wait until the next day for you, and I apologize— I’m also trying to make a character for @letsgetlegit_9113’s movie thing

Just gonna pop in, dw about it! I won't rush you!

@IamNOTachickenok

*🎹* iN yOur GOLDEEEENNNN HOOOOOUR

Deleted user

Oh— tyty ^^

Deleted user

screeches the rest of the song ✨aesthetically✨

Deleted user

Oh— tyty ^^

Np! ❤

Deleted user

AESTHETICALLY SCREECHING im deceased

@RhysTheFirebird group

That's fine e

Deleted user

AESTHETICALLY SCREECHING im deceased

Lol

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

sobs in mental illness

hugs in i may have an mental illness but idk yet

pray that you don't

Hey Arya. Would you like quick relief?

please

Apologies, dearest. . . I had to take a sudden leave of absence. I walk up to you and smile soothingly Don't worry. You won't feel a single thing. Two 12 inch daggers appear in my hands, and I set one of them just below the middle of your shoulder blades, angled to the left. The other goes up to the base of your neck. They go in without resistance, slicing through your brain stem, heart, left lung and spinal cord all at the same time. I catch you as you fall