forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

sobs in mental illness

hugs in i may have an mental illness but idk yet

pray that you don't

Hey Arya. Would you like quick relief?

please

Apologies, dearest. . . I had to take a sudden leave of absence. I walk up to you and smile soothingly Don't worry. You won't feel a single thing. Two 12 inch daggers appear in my hands, and I set one of them just below the middle of your shoulder blades, angled to the left. The other goes up to the base of your neck. They go in without resistance, slicing through your brain stem, heart, left lung and spinal cord all at the same time. I catch you as you fall

sir what the actual fukc

Deleted user

Anyways, I just had a shity evening and I will now go to bed and sob my eyes out. Night, everyine.

I tilt my head I clearly came back and finished my offer to Arya at an inopportune time. Who made yoru evening shitty?

@RhysTheFirebird group

Anyways, I just had a shity evening and I will now go to bed and sob my eyes out. Night, everyine.

I tilt my head I clearly came back and finished my offer to Arya at an inopportune time. Who made yoru evening shitty?

If you really want to know, I'll DM you about it. I don't particularly want to say it here.

Deleted user

If you really want to know, I'll DM you about it. I don't particularly want to say it here.

Yes. Yes I do. Because they made one of my friends and comrades feel like shit.

Deleted user

Laughs in mental illness

cries in mental illness

sobs in mental illness

hugs in i may have an mental illness but idk yet

pray that you don't

Hey Arya. Would you like quick relief?

please

Apologies, dearest. . . I had to take a sudden leave of absence. I walk up to you and smile soothingly Don't worry. You won't feel a single thing. Two 12 inch daggers appear in my hands, and I set one of them just below the middle of your shoulder blades, angled to the left. The other goes up to the base of your neck. They go in without resistance, slicing through your brain stem, heart, left lung and spinal cord all at the same time. I catch you as you fall

watches silently in awed awe and confused confusion

Deleted user

Dang. I hope you feel better in the morning. sends virtual hugs and headpats Good night.^^

Deleted user

wraps myself in a blanket cocoon a murder has been committed…………. and im a witness oh god oh f-

Deleted user

Good luck— my deepest condolences and death wishes for whoever made you feel this way

Deleted user

Good luck— my deepest condolences and death wishes for whoever made you feel this way

Don't worry. I'm already working on it.

Deleted user

Don't worry. I'm already working on it.

Eyy it worked—

Deleted user

wraps myself in a blanket cocoon a murder has been committed…………. and im a witness oh god oh f-

It was simply helping Arya out of her misery for a while. It was painless and quick. She didn't feel a thing.

Deleted user

It was simply helping Arya out of her misery for a while. It was painless and quick. She didn't feel a thing.

Burrows myself into blanket cocoon

muffled voice I’m calling the police hides in cocoon

Deleted user

I can make it just as quick and painless for you. After all, I know how to kill a ghost.

@IamNOTachickenok

Aww. I’m sorry, I bet that sucks. If you need to talk, I’m willing to tame the chicken and pm. ❤️

Deleted user

I can make it just as quick and painless for you. After all, I know how to kill a ghost.

I would like to not die a second time which is why I am calling the police

I mean what????? Don’t hurt me

Deleted user

I would ask you how you did that so effortlessly, but… I'm no longer in your clan…. so therefore… melts into the floor

Deleted user

just vibes to a sped up ABBA playlist becuz yes

slaaaayyyyy

I'm just vibing to phonk music rn

noiceee!

Deleted user

I would ask you how you did that so effortlessly, but… I'm no longer in your clan…. so therefore… melts into the floor

I'll still answer. There's a place between the shoulder blades and down that allows someone with a sufficiently long blade to sever the spine and puncture the heart, all at once. Slipping a similarly long knife into the base ofthe skull, where the spinal cord is unprotected, will allow easy access to the brain stem and the inside of the brain itself. Twist, pull out, and they're dead on the spot. Combine the two methods and you get a fast, painless and flashy looking way of putting someone out of their misery.

@False-andrew flash_on

I'll still answer. There's a place between the shoulder blades and down that allows someone with a sufficiently long blade to sever the spine and puncture the heart, all at once. Slipping a similarly long knife into the base ofthe skull, where the spinal cord is unprotected, will allow easy access to the brain stem and the inside of the brain itself. Twist, pull out, and they're dead on the spot. Combine the two methods and you get a fast, painless and flashy looking way of putting someone out of their misery.

and this, my friends, is an example of why this mf is scary af-

Deleted user

is burrowed into my blanket cocoon with only my eyes visible, huddled in a corner and watching Visio suspiciously