forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Aight, here it is so far; might be subject to change according to events in the chat.

Anti-Chicken: The Chicken
Pandora: The Sorceress
Cinnamon: Chancla Rebel
Lemon: Cinnamon's Confused, but Loyal Bestie
Ameskyy: Ghost Warrior
Liz: Snake Assassin (Snek is a real Snek so I'm not actually stealing your character, lol–)
Gabs: Cheesecake Dealer
Arrow: Ghost Cat (with a war rhino, ofc)
Eclipse: The Chicken Priestess (since she helps keep us updated on The Chicken's movements and seems so far fairly neutral in The War)
Wonder: The Coconut Bartender
Eli: The Cameo Guy (the one that appears everywhere, but doesn't actually participate in the main conflict; think the Cabbage Man from ATLA)
Force: Ruler of the Chaos Crabs
Frank: A Cat/Dinosaur Hybrid

Deleted user

I convinced My sister and Cinnamons brother to join the Chickens!!

Oh gosh the chickens are multiplying

Deleted user

@kotlc_obbsessed WELCOME CARLA (if you want to join)

Here are a few basics you need to know if you're here:

There are four basic teams: Team Chicken (the obvious best choice for various reasons), Team Cheesecake, Team Chancla, Team Crab (did I miss any?)

I'm the evil chicken. We have a cast list describing what everyone else is.

I am expecting three chicky babies that hatch on April 10th.

This is absolute chaos, and you learn to live with the expectation of multiple more pages everytime you leave and come back.

The rule is little to no swearing, but I won't really have to worry about that with you! (side glances to everyone. Jk, jk)

Pretty much, all of the other teams are trying to murder me and take down my team (that consists of me, Lemon, and wonder)

If you need a summary, let us know!

My team? Team Crab no longer exists and is team Ghost now.

Deleted user

a new creature????? what is your name @letsgetlegit_9113? what is your title? and are you one a side yet?

Uhhh, hi… my name is Avry (feel free to call me whatever else just ask first), umm and I've been yeeted unto Visio's side. although I wanna stay neutrallll… sobs

BE NEUTRAL THEN

unless of course you would like to join the family of chickens :>

Deleted user

a new creature????? what is your name @letsgetlegit_9113? what is your title? and are you one a side yet?

Uhhh, hi… my name is Avry (feel free to call me whatever else just ask first), umm and I've been yeeted unto Visio's side. although I wanna stay neutrallll… sobs

BE NEUTRAL THEN

unless of course you would like to join the family of chickens :>

You signed the contract willingly, Avry-

Deleted user

Aight, here it is so far; might be subject to change according to events in the chat.

Anti-Chicken: The Chicken
Pandora: The Sorceress
Cinnamon: Chancla Rebel
Lemon: Cinnamon's Confused, but Loyal Bestie
Ameskyy: Ghost Warrior
Liz: Snake Assassin (Snek is a real Snek so I'm not actually stealing your character, lol–)
Gabs: Cheesecake Dealer
Arrow: Ghost Cat (with a war rhino, ofc)
Eclipse: The Chicken Priestess (since she helps keep us updated on The Chicken's movements and seems so far fairly neutral in The War)
Wonder: The Coconut Bartender
Eli: The Cameo Guy (the one that appears everywhere, but doesn't actually participate in the main conflict; think the Cabbage Man from ATLA)
Force: Ruler of the Chaos Crabs
Frank: A Cat/Dinosaur Hybrid

Some changes to this:

Force: Leader of the Ghost Nations
Visio: Enlightened, Leader of the Primus de Pulvere Natus

Deleted user

Arrow that is a beautiful cast list

Thank you! ^_^ Gotta figure out the newbies, tho…. Visio has identified himself as an eldritch horror, so I got that. Uuuuhhh, who am I missing??? letsgetlegit, Mosis, I think @DancingWithMyDemons just joined (hi there!).

Deleted user

Thank you! ^_^ Gotta figure out the newbies, tho…. Visio has identified himself as an eldritch horror, so I got that. Uuuuhhh, who am I missing??? letsgetlegit, Mosis, I think @DancingWithMyDemons just joined (hi there!).

Not exactly an eldritch horror. Eldritch god by seizure of power.

Deleted user

Force: Leader of the Ghost Nations
Visio: Enlightened, Leader of the Primus de Pulvere Natus

Eeeey, Force is not MY leader. I defected from the Ghost Nations.

Deleted user

I am… Undefined for now.

I nod Alright. I will DM you my benefits shortly since I have not yet.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Not exactly an eldritch horror. Eldritch god by seizure of power.

ofc my Lord