forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Hey team cheesecake, I need an official recruiter to assist me in recruiting new members
Who is up for it?

cries becuz idk what life is anymore I wanna be with cheesecakeeee…

Team shadow is an ally of team cheesecake, if you would like dual citizenship, that is definitely an option :)

Oh, okay! Yee

@spacebluelily language

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 20 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

Estos son unos de los beneficios de mí equipo. Tenemos más, pero si los pongo todos aquí, la lista va esta muy muy larga.

…pienso que quiero estár en su equipo

Una buena decisión! hands over a chancla and some hot chocolate Bienvenida al equipo!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Benefits of Team Chancla

• Insurance!
    If you die during battle, don't worry! Your family will be heavily compensated.

• Medical insurance
    Every member of team chancla has free medical insurance

• Vacations
    Feeling tired? Take a three-week vacation with your family, all paid! any incidents during your vacation is not our fault and we will not be paying for any hospital bills during that time

• Maternity leave
    Self explanatory.

• Education?
    Have a child? Worry that you won't be able to enroll them in a school due to your allegiance? Don't worry! Our benevolent sorceress Pandora has created a school for the children of her soldiers. So they'll be able to learn just like any other kid! we do not cover uniform fees, but other supplies like text books, pencils, etc will be most likely given for free

• Pension
    Once again, very much self explantory.

• Power
    Every member of Team Chancla will gain the power to wield the Chancla. With this, you will be unstoppable and feared around the kingdom.

• Reincarnation
    After you have spent 20 years dead, you have the choice of being reincarnated and starting your life all over again.

But what about auto insurance? Here in team chancla, we are very pro environment. If you decided to use transportation with fossil fuels…well…let's just say our benevolent sorceress Pandora might just destroy you…

also team chancla gives out free food every week + we have shelters people can sleep in

we also have puppies, and if they're not your thing we also have other types of animals (not chickens or crabs tho)

Estos son unos de los beneficios de mí equipo. Tenemos más, pero si los pongo todos aquí, la lista va esta muy muy larga.

…pienso que quiero estár en su equipo

Una buena decisión! hands over a chancla and some hot chocolate Bienvenida al equipo!

Happy tears I feel bonita

@-LemonTail- language

Idk what team I want to be onnnn… wahhh.

Please join Team Chicken. We may be small, but we are also weak but we are also amazing

That was sad but its okay haha

Deleted user

15 days this chat has been open… And almost 10k messages???? Holy bro!

We have problems

ONLY 15 DAYS?!?!?!?

We do indeed have problems

Deleted user

hands you a cheesecake
🍰
Here you go friend, pls don’t cry.

I will tell you that Cheesecake is the most wholesome team, which is why I'm here even though I don't like cheesecake ( at least irl; I'll eat it while I'm here). :)

Deleted user

hands you a cheesecake
🍰

Thanks youuu!

@IamNOTachickenok

I want in. But I will wait.

Join team chicken, we're delighted to have you!

You get to play with my soon-to-hatch babies!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

hands you a cheesecake
🍰

I will tell you that Cheesecake is the most wholesome team, which is why I'm here even though I don't like cheesecake ( at least irl; I'll eat it while I'm here). :)

Aww 🤍

@IamNOTachickenok

@kotlc_obbsessed WELCOME CARLA (if you want to join)

Here are a few basics you need to know if you're here:

There are four basic teams: Team Chicken (the obvious best choice for various reasons), Team Cheesecake, Team Chancla, Team Crab (did I miss any?)

I'm the evil chicken. We have a cast list describing what everyone else is.

I am expecting three chicky babies that hatch on April 10th.

This is absolute chaos, and you learn to live with the expectation of multiple more pages everytime you leave and come back.

The rule is little to no swearing, but I won't really have to worry about that with you! (side glances to everyone. Jk, jk)

Pretty much, all of the other teams are trying to murder me and take down my team (that consists of me, Lemon, and wonder)

If you need a summary, let us know!

@IamNOTachickenok

Hey now chicken I’m not trying to murder you
My main goal is just to give everybody cheesecake

I see, I see…

@spacebluelily language

There are four basic teams: Team Chicken (the obvious best choice for various reasons), Team Cheesecake, Team Chancla, Team Crab (did I miss any?)

Team Crab got disbanded, I believe
So the teams are now team chicken, team cheesecake, team chancla, team ghost and team shadow
and i believe someone might be making their own team soon

Deleted user

I'm the evil chicken. We have a cast list describing what everyone else is.

Heeey, should I go ahead and post the cast list for everybody? (I don't have any of the newbies, but I can add them as we go along)