forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

I'm makign a list of my stims because I am very bored and want to talk about myself.
Vocal stims (things I say to soothe myself or to express emotions, often used without a thought)
-Yippiee
-Fuhsssshh (vocal warmup)
-burRRrRrrrrRrR
-mew
-meow cat
-tisk tisk tisk

Physacla stims(movements!!)
-hand shake
-hand shake but with fingers riged
-weird shoulder tensing thing
-bite on straw
-jump
-sway
hit hands together
-hit cheeks and squish my face
-slinky<3

i love saying "yippie-" actually all of those noises- what does that say about me? we dont know!

Deleted user

the hamilton musical is playing on repeat in my brain

The bad mixtape version is living rent free in my head.

Stawp ittt, imma start singing the entirety of act 2…

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

We are outgunned… WHAT Outmanned WHAT Hesitation Outnumbered, outplanned- PAY YOUR F***ING TAXES If we're gonna make an all out stand HAND EM OVER Ayo, I'm gonna need a right hand man PWO PWO PWO PWO PWO

Deleted user

We are outgunned… WHAT Outmanned WHAT Hesitation Outnumbered, outplanned- PAY YOUR F***ING TAXES If we're gonna make an all out stand HAND EM OVER Ayo, I'm gonna need a right hand man PWO PWO PWO PWO PWO

chokes hA! yOu DoN't eVeN knOw WhAt YoU'rE aSkiNg mE tO cOnFeSs…

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

cOnFeSs!

Deleted user

cOnFeSs!

yOu HaVe NoThiNg i DoNt HaVe tO teLL yOu aNyThiNg aT aLL…

UnLeSs…

@IamNOTachickenok

dumb question: who wants to be in a movie? 🎥🎬

mE pLeAsE

okayyy! picks up copies of script We actually have a thread for that, lol. Want me to tag you?

Sorry, I’m just catching up. YAS PLEASE

Deleted user

dumb question: who wants to be in a movie? 🎥🎬

mE pLeAsE

okayyy! picks up copies of script We actually have a thread for that, lol. Want me to tag you?

Sorry, I’m just catching up. YAS PLEASE

Dw, I already did!

Deleted user

*casually strokes sparkly purple egg *

OoOoOh… can I have it?

grabby hands

Deleted user

So, everyone. Just to let it be known, you don't have to call me Visio. You can call me by my first name, Jericho.

Deleted user

So, everyone. Just to let it be known, you don't have to call me Visio. You can call me by my first name, Jericho.

Awwww but i like Visio!

I shrug It's up to you which one you want to use.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Awwww but i like Visio!

I shrug It's up to you which one you want to use.

Ok!

Deleted user

Kk, good to know. 👍🏼

@spacebluelily language

Dude, I used to be MEGA obsessed with it from late 2020- early 2022. I still listen to it now lol. Just wondering, what's your favorite act, 1 or 2.

OMG SAME???? Oh that's kinda tough…as much as I loved Act 1, I gotta say Act 2. The drama, the heartbreak, oh i ate that shit up.

@spacebluelily language

oooh, okay, good to know! (though i might just stick with visio or thanatos bc i have horrible memory when it comes to names)

Deleted user

Dude, I used to be MEGA obsessed with it from late 2020- early 2022. I still listen to it now lol. Just wondering, what's your favorite act, 1 or 2.

OMG SAME???? Oh that's kinda tough…as much as I loved Act 1, I gotta say Act 2. The drama, the heartbreak, oh i ate that shit up.

Yessir!!! I agree 100%!!!