forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Say dolls but replace the d with a b and the o with an a and then replace the first l with an o and then replace the a with an o then replace the other l with another b

I SAID SAY DOLLS BUT REPLACE THE D WITH A B AND THE O WITH AN A AND THEM REPLACE THE FIRST L WITH AN O THEN REPLACE THE OTJER L WITH ANOTHER B

what does that mean-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Say dolls but replace the d with a b and the o with an a and then replace the first l with an o and then replace the a with an o then replace the other l with another b

I SAID SAY DOLLS BUT REPLACE THE D WITH A B AND THE O WITH AN A AND THEM REPLACE THE FIRST L WITH AN O THEN REPLACE THE OTJER L WITH ANOTHER B

what does that mean-

0-0

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

@Eli-the-transboi group

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

@spacebluelily language

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

BAOB?????

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

NO REPLACE THE A WITH AN O

@Eli-the-transboi group

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

BOOB

Deleted user

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

i see where this is going… calmly sips tea

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

BOOB

YOU FORGOT THE S

@spacebluelily language

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

BOOB

YOU FORGOT THE S

boobs

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

BOOB

YOU FORGOT THE S

boobs

omg u said boobs

@spacebluelily language

what does that mean-

0-0

SAY IT

Baob?

BOOB

YOU FORGOT THE S

boobs

omg u said boobs

yes

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

THE CUTE STARBUCKS BARISTA COMPLIMENTED ME