forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

I did my speech on homophobia and not 5 minutes after I presented I got called a f@g in the hallway. I <3 ohio schools.

I was at the library on Friday (The day I wore a suit) and I was called a f@gg0t, I then spent the next ten minutes messing with the homophobes and pretending to be dating my best friend to mess with them

power move-

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I did my speech on homophobia and not 5 minutes after I presented I got called a f@g in the hallway. I <3 ohio schools.

I was at the library on Friday (The day I wore a suit) and I was called a f@gg0t, I then spent the next ten minutes messing with the homophobes and pretending to be dating my best friend to mess with them

power move-

Indeed

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

power move-

Indeed

frfr

Deleted user

casually lives in Spain without the A

I live in Spain without the Spain because I don't live in Spain

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I live in Spain without the s,p,i,n, and add a few extra a's.

Deleted user

me too lol

@Eli-the-transboi group

……..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

……..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Exactly

Deleted user

welcome to another day of jesus chirst it's raining

fun

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Say dolls but replace the d with a b and the o with an a and then replace the first l with an o and then replace the a with an o then replace the other l with another b

I SAID SAY DOLLS BUT REPLACE THE D WITH A B AND THE O WITH AN A AND THEM REPLACE THE FIRST L WITH AN O THEN REPLACE THE OTJER L WITH ANOTHER B