forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

in the span of one day, i've read about a couple getting married (HAHA TAKE THAT DEMETER), one girl getting revenge on her backstabbing friend and ex-fiance and then kissing her boss (both have feelings for each other shhhh) so….life is well, very well.

hab you red ghost eyes??

no i have not

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

in the span of one day, i've read about a couple getting married (HAHA TAKE THAT DEMETER), one girl getting revenge on her backstabbing friend and ex-fiance and then kissing her boss (both have feelings for each other shhhh) so….life is well, very well.

hab you red ghost eyes??

no i have not

you soouf its good but igts sad and scarfy sometime

Deleted user

no math teacher means no math class so i'm using this time to catch up on all the webtoons I've missed instead of my hw that needs to be completed lmao

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

Lore Olympus, Marry My Husband, Daybreak, Jupiter-Men, The Last Bloodline, Señorita Cometa, Night Owls & Summer Skies, The UnCommons, Grand Ma, I Was The Final Boss, Batman: Wayne Family Adventures, Nevermore, Villian With a Crush, Lost in Translation, Reborn Rich, Pantheum (I read the Canvas version but they didn't finish before it got turned into a Webtoon Original), Connect, Divorcing My Tyrant Husband, Knife in Her Heart, To The Stars and Back, Let's Get Divorced!, Solar Eclipse and Hooked on Chthonics

so yeah i got lots to read oof

Oh nice. I love Nevermore, and Daybreak is always really cute.

@spacebluelily language

hab you red ghost eyes??

no i have not

you soouf its good but igts sad and scarfy sometime

I'll have to check it out

@spacebluelily language

no math teacher means no math class so i'm using this time to catch up on all the webtoons I've missed instead of my hw that needs to be completed lmao

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

Lore Olympus, Marry My Husband, Daybreak, Jupiter-Men, The Last Bloodline, Señorita Cometa, Night Owls & Summer Skies, The UnCommons, Grand Ma, I Was The Final Boss, Batman: Wayne Family Adventures, Nevermore, Villian With a Crush, Lost in Translation, Reborn Rich, Pantheum (I read the Canvas version but they didn't finish before it got turned into a Webtoon Original), Connect, Divorcing My Tyrant Husband, Knife in Her Heart, To The Stars and Back, Let's Get Divorced!, Solar Eclipse and Hooked on Chthonics

daybreak is literally my comfort webtoon

Deleted user

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

Same. Marcus is getting really smooth.

Deleted user

My favorite is nightmare factory, but they took it off!!!

I loved Nightmare Factory, and I also love Death: Rescheduled. Snailords is epic :D

@spacebluelily language

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

I'm so proud of him

Deleted user

My favorite is nightmare factory, but they took it off!!!

I loved Nightmare Factory, and I also love Death: Rescheduled. Snailords is epic :D

oh yes,
all hail the lord!!

Snailogy was nice too

Deleted user

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

I'm so proud of him

He's come so far. Now Cog has to learn how to handle it before they explode

Deleted user

hey so the only thing I bothered to read was asking about the soup cult revamp, may I be included or is it too late

Deleted user

hey so the only thing I bothered to read was asking about the soup cult revamp, may I be included or is it too late

oh you may absolutely be included! it's not too late I haven't even tagged anyone yet. I was waiting to tag everyone who wanted all at once. the only one left is Pandora. Pandora, you wanna join the Soup Cult revamp?

Deleted user

oh you may absolutely be included! it's not too late I haven't even tagged anyone yet. I was waiting to tag everyone who wanted all at once. the only one left is Pandora. Pandora, you wanna join the Soup Cult revamp?

yeesssssssss tyyyyy

@spacebluelily language

what is the soup cult revamp

Deleted user

Only the revival of what was the most chaotic roleplay of its time

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I would also Like to know please

@spacebluelily language

Only the revival of what was the most chaotic roleplay of its time

i want in