forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

HELLO ALL

Also, while Nightmare and I were waiting for our bus at the bus stop, there was this puny little ✨cHiLd✨ screaming at the window screaming, “WHAT IS IT WITH YOU (rhymes with “ducking”) FURRIES? YOU (also rhymes with ducking) FURRIES” Which we first of all thought was extremely rude, but the first and most impulsive thing that came into my head was, “ALLITERATION!”

That was chaotic

Deleted user

hey so the only thing I bothered to read was asking about the soup cult revamp, may I be included or is it too late

oh you may absolutely be included! it's not too late I haven't even tagged anyone yet. I was waiting to tag everyone who wanted all at once. the only one left is Pandora. Pandora, you wanna join the Soup Cult revamp?

what is the soup cult revamp

I would also Like to know please

We decided it would be an amazing idea to revive the Cult

@DancingWithMyDemons business

hey so the only thing I bothered to read was asking about the soup cult revamp, may I be included or is it too late

oh you may absolutely be included! it's not too late I haven't even tagged anyone yet. I was waiting to tag everyone who wanted all at once. the only one left is Pandora. Pandora, you wanna join the Soup Cult revamp?

Only the revival of what was the most chaotic roleplay of its time

you revived IT!!!!!???? swoons

@Eli-the-transboi group

HELLO ALL

Also, while Nightmare and I were waiting for our bus at the bus stop, there was this puny little ✨cHiLd✨ screaming at the window screaming, “WHAT IS IT WITH YOU (rhymes with “ducking”) FURRIES? YOU (also rhymes with ducking) FURRIES” Which we first of all thought was extremely rude, but the first and most impulsive thing that came into my head was, “ALLITERATION!”

That was chaotic

XDDDDDDD

Deleted user

it's a work in progress, but yes. we are reviving it. maybe Addic and Corrin can finally get their happy ending after all.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

it's a work in progress, but yes. we are reviving it. maybe Addic and Corrin can finally get their happy ending after all.

Ys=es yes yes yes yes yes

Deleted user

Ys=es yes yes yes yes yes

Haha this will be beautiful

Deleted user

Why are we screaming my goddamn name again? Speak, whoever was doing it, so I can rend your puny little mortal frame into bits and then feast upon you so that you may be useful as something other than a giant fucking migraine.

Deleted user

Why are we screaming my goddamn name again? Speak, whoever was doing it, so I can rend your puny little mortal frame into bits and then feast upon you so that you may be useful as something other than a giant fucking migraine.

Woah there buckaroo let’s not get aggressive

@IamNOTachickenok

That would be meee. ✨❤️🐓💅

Deleted user

I glare at the chicken before seizing it by the neck

@Eli-the-transboi group

I glare at the chicken before seizing it by the neck

Ok dad calm down-

Deleted user

Visioooooo no violence or I will bap you with a rolled up newspaper

Deleted user

Do it, I dare you. I will chop your limbs off and feed them to the chicken before I eat it alive.

Deleted user

Do it, I dare you. I will chop your limbs off and feed them to the chicken before I eat it alive.

Pls chill

Deleted user

With one last huff I throw the chicken away and disappear from the chat