forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I don't even know if you two are joking or serious this is how much the chaos of this chat has affected me

I shrug I think we're serious about this.

Deleted user

Y’all, this chat is going to be the death of me— like— I laugh too much and too hard-

Good.

Deleted user

Y’all, this chat is going to be the death of me— like— I laugh too much and too hard-

Good.

Damn, and I though you liked meeeeeeee 🥲

Maybe- /j

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

some kid on my bus was playign asmr though as speaker and I threatened to throw it out the window of the bus.

XDDDD

it was making me so overstimulated. Another kid was drumming one time and someone threw his sticks out the window.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Good.

Maybe- /j

. . . That gonna make me cry–

Jk, not realy– but still, that hurts-

@False-andrew flash_on

some kid on my bus was playign asmr though as speaker and I threatened to throw it out the window of the bus.

XDDDD

it was making me so overstimulated. Another kid was drumming one time and someone threw his sticks out the window.

good-

XDDDD

good-

I punched a kid in the face on m bus once. He kept stealing my hat and other shit I would bring onto the bus with me. One time he took m Beetlejuice stuffy and I punched him and his head went back because he wasn't expecting it and his head hit the window.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

XDDDD

good-

I punched a kid in the face on m bus once. He kept stealing my hat and other shit I would bring onto the bus with me. One time he took m Beetlejuice stuffy and I punched him and his head went back because he wasn't expecting it and his head hit the window.

FuN

@Eli-the-transboi group

no math teacher means no math class so i'm using this time to catch up on all the webtoons I've missed instead of my hw that needs to be completed lmao

XD mood

Deleted user

Good.

Maybe- /j

I'm joking, I like you.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Good.

Maybe- /j

I'm joking, I like you.

Good.

XDDDD

Deleted user

no math teacher means no math class so i'm using this time to catch up on all the webtoons I've missed instead of my hw that needs to be completed lmao

oooh nice which ones?

oooh nice which ones?

(quoting because I wanna know)

@spacebluelily language

in the span of one day, i've read about a couple getting married (HAHA TAKE THAT DEMETER), one girl getting revenge on her backstabbing friend and ex-fiance and then kissing her boss (both have feelings for each other shhhh) so….life is well, very well.

Deleted user

in the span of one day, i've read about a couple getting married (HAHA TAKE THAT DEMETER), one girl getting revenge on her backstabbing friend and ex-fiance and then kissing her boss (both have feelings for each other shhhh) so….life is well, very well.

oooh Lore Olympus!!

hab you red ghost eyes??

@spacebluelily language

oooh nice which ones?

deep breath

Lore Olympus, Marry My Husband, Daybreak, Jupiter-Men, The Last Bloodline, Señorita Cometa, Night Owls & Summer Skies, The UnCommons, Grand Ma, I Was The Final Boss, Batman: Wayne Family Adventures, Nevermore, Villian With a Crush, Lost in Translation, Reborn Rich, Pantheum (I read the Canvas version but they didn't finish before it got turned into a Webtoon Original), Connect, Divorcing My Tyrant Husband, Knife in Her Heart, To The Stars and Back, Let's Get Divorced!, Solar Eclipse and Hooked on Chthonics

so yeah i got lots to read oof