forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

is still standing since chanclas prove inneffective against a being that can hold a 110 plus pound centerfire rifle and not even shift as she shoots it even though it has a 200+ pound recoil force

the chancla has proven that this is wrong as the chancla can deflect anything, meaning any bullets used on the chancla deflects back to the one who shot it in the first place

chancla may be able to defelct anything - but it cannot stop the searing pain of loss as i rip your empire apart with my bare hands and raze the cities and salt the fields

@False-andrew flash_on

ADD TO THE LIST OF THINGS I CAN DO: BUILD A BOMB

<3 how nobody questioned this

i know how to build a bomb too actually! but currently there's bullets the sive of your palm flying around so uh-

@spacebluelily language

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

is still standing since chanclas prove inneffective against a being that can hold a 110 plus pound centerfire rifle and not even shift as she shoots it even though it has a 200+ pound recoil force

the chancla has proven that this is wrong as the chancla can deflect anything, meaning any bullets used on the chancla deflects back to the one who shot it in the first place

chancla may be able to defelct anything - but it cannot stop the searing pain of loss as i rip your empire apart with my bare hands and raze the cities and salt the fields

……..oh, so that's how you want to play.

my lovelies will adore destroying your kingdom into pieces and riping every limb of your citizens until your kingdom is nothing more than a barren wasteland

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

i know how to build a bomb too actually! but currently there's bullets the sive of your palm flying around so uh-

No wonder ur name is undeniable force lol

@False-andrew flash_on

my lovelies will adore destroying your kingdom into pieces and riping every limb of your citizens until your kingdom is nothing more than a barren wasteland

indeed. that is how i want to "play."

i will make you realize just how lonely immortality truly is, how painful it can be, after i slaughter your children and desecrate your holy places. i will kill your gods, just to see the light of hope die from every one of your people's eyes. i sunder their homes and cleave through their puny little lives, and i will force you to watch, to be baptised in their blood and agony - and then you will die

@False-andrew flash_on

No wonder ur name is undeniable force lol

XD yep!

Deleted user

appears behind Pandora, wielding a chancla and my sword

@spacebluelily language

i will make you realize just how lonely immortality truly is, how painful it can be, after i slaughter your children and desecrate your holy places. i will kill your gods, just to see the light of hope die from every one of your people's eyes. i sunder their homes and cleave through their puny little lives, and i will force you to watch, to be baptised in their blood and agony - and then you will die

i have no children. I'm also not immortal? I'm not sure were you got that from? Was it from that horrible teenage girl Cinnamon? I also don't have holy places….and my gods….I mean, technically our gods are just….you know the souls of the past wielders of the chancla coughs latino parents, the scariest type of parents of them all coughs also like I'm a traumatized teen death will be a relief!

@False-andrew flash_on

i have no children. I'm also not immortal? I'm not sure were you got that from? Was it from that horrible teenage girl Cinnamon? I also don't have holy places….and my gods….I mean, technically our gods are just….you know the souls of the past wielders of the chancla coughs latino parents, the scariest type of parents of them all coughs also like I'm a traumatized teen death will be a relief!

by children I mean Sky and your other followers. As for your gods, I did not stutter- for your holy places that may be true but you must have some dedicated place - whether within a house or in its own building - to pray to the gods- and that is true about death

Deleted user

by children I mean Sky and your other followers. As for your gods, I did not stutter- for your holy places that may be true but you must have some dedicated place - whether within a house or in its own building - to pray to the gods- and that is true about death

coughs in can’t die but would also like u to back tf off

@spacebluelily language

okay #1 -
while i appreciate everything they've done for me, they're not my children. They decided to fight for me, and it's not like I've tried to stop them. cause…i have? if they die, well that's not my issue. that's theirs.

c!pandora has enough trauma as it is, there is no need to add generational trauma and some religious trauma to it thank you very much. normal pandora has had enough generational trauma to last her a life time. there is a reason why the gods (or ancestors in this case) do not have shrines and can only talk to the living every 100 years.

Deleted user

I’d rather die before I become pandoras child

pls don’t, you’d be a ghost and I’d have to deal with you for the rest of eternity