forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

hey i can help you add to the list: surviving a 15 kiloton explosion 😃

edit: i can help everyone add to their list!

ooooh go on

has anyone here ever survived an encounter with a revolver chanbered in 50 AE?

if it looks good on a resume, then I have

laughs as i pull out a revolver and spin the chamber

eyes widen oooh a bang-bang stick!!

chambered in 50 AE, of course. made it myself! i point the gun at wander

damn I wish I could make guns. but no, all I can make is that stupid immortality potion again and again!

snickers we're putting that potion to test! pulls the trigger

cackles and stares down almost curiously at the bullet hole in my heart. I grin Cool!

Deleted user

Wait Denny, how come you can’t die
But then you would accuse me of murdering you with cheese
If you’re immortal, you shouldn’t be able to die from cheese
EXPLAIN THAT LOGIC!!

fool
I accused you of murdering me with cheese! I framed you for something you didn't do!
the body would have been a decoy. if I'm going to die by my own hand, it won't be because I ate cheese, that's for sure.

@False-andrew flash_on

ooooh go on

damn I wish I could make guns. but no, all I can make is that stupid immortality potion again and again!

cackles and stares down almost curiously at the bullet hole in my heart. I grin Cool!

snickers .950 JDJ it is then! pulls out the JDJ Fat mac

Deleted user

ooooh go on

snickers .950 JDJ it is then! pulls out the JDJ Fat mac

claps giddily and points to my shoulder I want a hole right there

@False-andrew flash_on

snickers bet aims the long ass rifle and places the end of the barrel right up against denny's shoulder though i cant gaurantee that it will be just the shoulder- i pull the trigger and watch as your shoulder, arm, half your torso and part of your neck are blown off

Deleted user

snickers bet aims the long ass rifle and places the end of the barrel right up against denny's shoulder though i cant gaurantee that it will be just the shoulder- i pull the trigger and watch as your shoulder, arm, half your torso and part of your neck are blown off

I look at my strewn body parts Oh, sweet. I've been wanting to update those body mods anyway. Now I have an excuse to get them! Thanks!

Deleted user

sips coffee in ghost flavored concern

don't worry ghostie you're next! pats my 50 AE revolver and JDJ Fat mac lovingly

please no

@False-andrew flash_on

don't worry ghostie you're next! pats my 50 AE revolver and JDJ Fat mac lovingly

please no

XD YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE BULLETS

@False-andrew flash_on

I look at my strewn body parts Oh, sweet. I've been wanting to update those body mods anyway. Now I have an excuse to get them! Thanks!

you're welcome!

Deleted user

please no

scared ghost noise

Deleted user

you're welcome!

I pick my arm up and watch it reconnect to my shoulder, which is already regenerating For now, though, I need these back.

@spacebluelily language

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

@False-andrew flash_on

with the power of the chancla, i defeat everyone in this chat bc pluto is back in aquarius and the last time that happened we had the french revolutionary war, America revolting against british rule and of course, a mad king

is still standing since chanclas prove inneffective against a being that can hold a 110 plus pound centerfire rifle and not even shift as she shoots it even though it has a 200+ pound recoil force

@False-andrew flash_on

please no

scared ghost noise

XD

@spacebluelily language

is still standing since chanclas prove inneffective against a being that can hold a 110 plus pound centerfire rifle and not even shift as she shoots it even though it has a 200+ pound recoil force

the chancla has proven that this is wrong as the chancla can deflect anything, meaning any bullets used on the chancla deflects back to the one who shot it in the first place