forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

shatters the door for good measure ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSS THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU

INDEED

NO ESCAPE FOR YE WHO FORSOOK THE GALAXY

I'M SORRYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

ALL THE CHEESECAKE FOR YOU, PEASANT
I AM EMPRESS OF CHEESECAKE

Deleted user

shatters the door for good measure ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSS THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU

INDEED

NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

THEN I WILL EAT THE CHEESE YOU GIVE UNTO ME
AND YOU WILL BE SLAIN FOR MURDERING A DEITY

INDEED

NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

it would not be murder if you eat of the cheese voluntarily
and as I am a benevolent Empress, I would not force you to eat of the cheese.

Deleted user

INDEED

NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

if you see me take the killing thing, both of us fully knowing that it can kill me, and allow me to consume the killing thing and give it the power to kill me without moving to save me from the killing thing, you can be punished for that. you could have stopped it. but you didn't, and now I will haunt you from beyond the grave until the day you join me

INDEED

NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

if you see me take the killing thing, both of us fully knowing that it can kill me, and allow me to consume the killing thing and give it the power to kill me without moving to save me from the killing thing, you can be punished for that. you could have stopped it. but you didn't, and now I will haunt you from beyond the grave until the day you join me

haha jokes on u i can't die

Deleted user

INDEED

NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU

I'M ALLERGIC TO CHEESE

neither can I, sadeeq. I have been Forbidden from dying. I have promised too many people that I will not die, and if the universe cares anything about promises, I will be here long after y'all are no more than dust in the wind

neither can I, sadeeq. I have been Forbidden from dying. I have promised too many people that I will not die, and if the universe cares anything about promises, I will be here long after y'all are no more than dust in the wind

It has been established that I cannot die. Cheesecake, much like my Empire, is eternal. So for as long as you exist, so shall I, and you shall never escape the reaches of my empire, never hide from the extent of my influence. You will always live with the knowledge that you could not kill me in any way that matters, and that my Empire will remain, haunting your every step with cheesecake.

Deleted user

It has been established that I cannot die. Cheesecake, much like my Empire, is eternal. So for as long as you exist, so shall I, and you shall never escape the reaches of my empire, never hide from the extent of my influence. You will always live with the knowledge that you could not kill me in any way that matters, and that my Empire will remain, haunting your every step with cheesecake.

Joke's on you I don't care about your Empire. While you have fun stalking me, I'll build an Empire of my own. You and I cannot die, but our Empires and legacies sure as hell can.

Joke's on you I don't care about your Empire. While you have fun stalking me, I'll build an Empire of my own. You and I cannot die, but our Empires and legacies sure as hell can.

Very well. If what you say is true, then at the end of times, when both our Empires have risen and fallen and brought the world to dust with them, you and I shall meet in an eternal battle at the end of time.

Deleted user

Very well. If what you say is true, then at the end of times, when both our Empires have risen and fallen and brought the world to dust with them, you and I shall meet in an eternal battle at the end of time.

Ayyyy looking forward to it. Does Friday work for you?

shoot, no, Friday I'm all booked with cheesecake conquests and my cousin's dance recital. next Thursday?

Deleted user

shoot, no, Friday I'm all booked with cheesecake conquests and my cousin's dance recital. next Thursday?

Nah, sorry, promised a very dear friend of mine that I would never die on a Thursday, and none of my friends would if I could help it. That's a paradox right there, and those are nightmares to escape. What about next Friday? That's Free Crime Friday on the Crime Calendar. Sounds fitting, eh?

Nah, sorry, promised a very dear friend of mine that I would never die on a Thursday, and none of my friends would if I could help it. That's a paradox right there, and those are nightmares to escape. What about next Friday? That's Free Crime Friday on the Crime Calendar. Sounds fitting, eh?

very well. I'll have to move my weekly cheesecake party to that Saturday, but if it's Free Crime Friday that may be the best time to work. I shall inform my empire

Deleted user

My brain cells: waves see ya-

no sameeeee
im spending all my mental energy on this chat rather than my term paper due tonight

mental energy? what's that?

Deleted user

very well. I'll have to move my weekly cheesecake party to that Saturday, but if it's Free Crime Friday that may be the best time to work. I shall inform my empire

and I shall inform mine. don't you dare be late, sadeeq.