forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I thought that was Italian
Actually now that I mention it what's the difference between France and Italy even their flags look the same

. . .

Ones in Europe and the other is in Asia right?

they're both in Europe-

Oohhh yeah
Italys the one next to Spain and France is the boot looking one

@IamNOTachickenok

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S TOP THREE MOVIES??????

Nacho Libre, Nacho Libre, and I’m going to have to sayyyy….Nacho Libre.

Deleted user

Me, in school, to literally all of my friends: So, yeah, been working on this song but it's still in the baby stages and honestly I hate the verse structure so much it's going to take me forever :( don't hold your breath
Also me: gets home and casually pretty damn near finishes the song in under an hour

@im-with-stoopid pets

Me, in school, to literally all of my friends: So, yeah, been working on this song but it's still in the baby stages and honestly I hate the verse structure so much it's going to take me forever :( don't hold your breath
Also me: gets home and casually pretty damn near finishes the song in under an hour

Honestly..? Mood.
Nothing like self deprecating your work to the point where you finally look at it again and it has like two words but that was already 8 times more than you were expecting

Deleted user

vibes to Sell Out by Paganini like a bear of culture

Deleted user

sitting in the corner and writing aggressively heya peoples

Deleted user

sneakily tries (not very well) to peep at your writing qu'est-ce-que c'est??

Deleted user

not even trying to hide my writing I’m just writing a starter for a roleplay and some ideas for a different roleplay

Deleted user

not even trying to hide my writing I’m just writing a starter for a roleplay and some ideas for a different roleplay

le gasp ooh coolio!

@emilyevewrites group

I thought that was Italian
Actually now that I mention it what's the difference between France and Italy even their flags look the same

. . .

Ones in Europe and the other is in Asia right?

they're both in Europe-

Oohhh yeah
Italys the one next to Spain and France is the boot looking one

… it's the opposite, bestie

@emilyevewrites group

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S TOP THREE MOVIES??????

Encanto, Dead Poets Society, Pitch Perfect
(also, Downton Abbey: A New Era, Ticket to Paradise, and Jurassic World Dominion… I'm indecisive.)

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Deleted user

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

I'm tareified for the girls that have her in their room. She wasn't even kicked off the trip. She was given a warning

Deleted user

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

I'm tareified for the girls that have her in their room. She wasn't even kicked off the trip. She was given a warning

a w-

A

WARNING?!

Deleted user

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

just a warning? that's fucked up

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

just a warning? that's fucked up

Yeah…. she keeps following around on of the girls she was … you know assulting. Its frucking gross. I'm scared shirtless for her group. I'm lucky she didn't try anything with me, she only fought me in 6th but I was a megabits back then.