forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@-LemonTail- language

HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THE TV SHOW MERLIN

ITS ON NETFLIX

NO BUT I WANNA

IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST
but the ending made me cry.. like sob like, I had to take a break from life the next day bc I was scarred BUT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT

@-LemonTail- language

ITS ON NETFLIX

I'm taking a wild guess and say you're talking about BBC Merlin but no i have not watched it

YOU NEED TO

@im-with-stoopid pets

ITS ON NETFLIX

I'm taking a wild guess and say you're talking about BBC Merlin but no i have not watched it

YOU NEED TO

what is it about

@-LemonTail- language

ITS ON NETFLIX

YOU NEED TO

what is it about

Do you know that fairy tale or old story or something about Kind Arthur? It's kind of like that. I mean, there is an Arthur. Except currently he's a prince..

ANYWAYS

So it's about this dude, Merlin, who goes to this kingdom. I forgot why but he goes there to stay with this other person. And magic is banned there and the penalty is death but Merlin has magic and literally just watch it bc the character relationships are amazing

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Y'all this is gonna sound really weird

But will any of you be in NYC at the end of May? I think it might be cool to meet some of y'all if you live there

@RhysTheFirebird group

But will any of you be in NYC at the end of May? I think it might be cool to meet some of y'all if you live there

o.0, no I won’t- lol

@im-with-stoopid pets

Bleh

Helo

Bonjour !

¿Como se dice "adiós" en francés?

rice i am demanding an answer

Salut !
or
Au revoir !

I thought that was Italian
Actually now that I mention it what's the difference between France and Italy even their flags look the same

@RhysTheFirebird group

Bleh

Helo

Bonjour !

Salut !
or
Au revoir !

Actually now that I mention it what's the difference between France and Italy even their flags look the same

. . .

@im-with-stoopid pets

Bleh

Helo

Bonjour !

Salut !
or
Au revoir !

. . .

Ones in Europe and the other is in Asia right?

@RhysTheFirebird group

Bleh

Helo

Bonjour !

Salut !
or
Au revoir !

. . .

Ones in Europe and the other is in Asia right?

they're both in Europe-

@spacebluelily language

nope I'll be stuck in cali until further notice

@spacebluelily language

no??? italy's flag is green white and red…. it's literally the same colors as the mexican flag….
also the difference? france never joined the axis powers

…..

oh also france stole the mona lisa from italy