forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

I'm tareified for the girls that have her in their room. She wasn't even kicked off the trip. She was given a warning

just a warning? that's fucked up

Yeah…. she keeps following around on of the girls she was … you know assulting. Its frucking gross. I'm scared shirtless for her group. I'm lucky she didn't try anything with me, she only fought me in 6th but I was a megabits back then.

This is why I'm so sick of existing

people are awful

@-LemonTail- language

//TW//r@pe, SA, assult\

Disgusting

I'm tareified for the girls that have her in their room. She wasn't even kicked off the trip. She was given a warning

just a warning? that's fucked up

Yeah…. she keeps following around on of the girls she was … you know assulting. Its frucking gross. I'm scared shirtless for her group. I'm lucky she didn't try anything with me, she only fought me in 6th but I was a megabits back then.

This is why I'm so sick of existing

people are awful

Ugh
people
Why

@im-with-stoopid pets

Y'all ever just imagine a song so vividly that you think someone is playing it out loud but they arent
Because it's either that or I think I'm losing it

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Y'all ever just imagine a song so vividly that you think someone is playing it out loud but they arent

nah I do too lol
But I wouldn’t be surprised if it meant we were both losing it

@Eli-the-transboi group

nah I do too lol
But I wouldn’t be surprised if it meant we were both losing it

Same

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Is it normal to have 5 different notebook tabs open at the same time- 😂

Yes- XD

Gotta keep t r a c k because I don’t know how to find where all my followed discussions are without them having an unread notif
And then references for editing character fields
There’s a lot

@IamNOTachickenok

I haz returned! And clover, I’m so sorry, that is absolutely awful. clears throat

THEY GAVE HERE ~jUsT~ A WARNING?!

gah, stay safe y’all.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

just saw Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and HOLY HELL IT WAS GREAT
based on Marvel's recent releases in the past year or so i had moderate expectations but it was ACTUALLY SO GOOD
by far the best marvel movie since No Way Home, I think
anyway, highly recommend lol

@-LemonTail- language

based on Marvel's recent releases in the past year or so i had moderate expectations but it was ACTUALLY SO GOOD

Oooooo

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Oooooo

I might be seeing that innimax at tye science center

@im-with-stoopid pets

Sobbing because I thought the himbo from pokemon bw was like same age as the player like 13-15ish
NO HES FUCKING 20

bro the player and the himbo both go in a Ferris wheel in the story and everyone's like "aww it's so romantic uwu" NO HES LIKE 6 YEARS OLDER WHAT
I'm just distraught I cannot believe this