forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

No-

Pfft well I’m lucky then

Off topic, but what exactly is your pfp supposed to be and/or mean?

Deleted user

No-

Pfft well I’m lucky then

Off topic, but what exactly is your pfp supposed to be and/or mean?

Me?

Yesaroo

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oh. Well its got multiple meanings.

It conveys my ocs, since a common few symbols are roses, purple, snakes and weapons. For a deeper meaning, me and my bio mom LOVES roses and her favorite color was purple, so that’s a little nod to her. The sword is for justice and the snake is a mix of corruption, but also protection since some snakes bite to protect themselves, but can also have venom which causes pain and sometimes death. I did was scales for balance but I didn’t find any pictures with scales included so yeah-

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

XD I didn’t- my first name had meaning to it, and then my father just went: “oh yeah I saw a name from the Simpsons.”

I now absolutely hate the Simpsons.

So your dad went “Yeah his names should be from the Simpsons and Bobs Burgers and they won’t resent me for that at all”

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD I didn’t- my first name had meaning to it, and then my father just went: “oh yeah I saw a name from the Simpsons.”

So your dad went “Yeah his names should be from the Simpsons and Bobs Burgers and they won’t resent me for that at all”

Yup. He also thought beating me and my mom and cheating on my mom in front of me wouldn’t bite him in the ass one day.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Yup. He also thought beating me and my mom and cheating on my mom in front of me wouldn’t bite him in the ass one day.

Oop 0.0 im so sorry