forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Dad told me I gotta be home this weekend tho… sorry. On top of that my Stepmom told me to just skip club on friday

but you have to come to drama club. you havent been there in forever and your never gonna catch up if you dont come on friday

Deleted user

Do you guys read pages of chat you miss? Asking because I always jsut hop into current page without even looking at the ones I've missed

I sometimes do, depending on how many there are and if anything catches my eye lol

same

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Dad told me I gotta be home this weekend tho… sorry. On top of that my Stepmom told me to just skip club on friday

but you have to come to drama club. you havent been there in forever and your never gonna catch up if you dont come on friday

Well I’m a fast learner so I’ll be fine, and I just want to reiterate this again MY PARENTS SAID NO SO IM GONNA LISTEN TO THEM AND NOT YOU