forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I did in fact have to show a bunch of other theatre kids my Russian accent because I brought up that I love doing accents

Niceeeeee

Mhm, still workshopping Australian and Irish at the moment. I can do southern, Utahn, British, and Russian

Deleted user

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I did in fact have to show a bunch of other theatre kids my Russian accent because I brought up that I love doing accents

ya. tons of the people on drama team were gone on friday. including you. and sobs josie. he was gone so i had nobody to practice my rizz on

Deleted user

I just finished across the spiderverse and I am SCREECHING
That cliffhanger ending had me literally going “NO” out loud 😭😭😭

oh my god same. and like apparently it has different ending depending on which theatre you watch it in? like wtf?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ya. tons of the people on drama team were gone on friday. including you. and sobs josie. he was gone so i had nobody to practice my rizz on

I won’t be able to make it next week at all because my parents won’t be home on Friday and I have BoyWithUkes concert on Wednesday

@the-void-galactic language

oh my god same. and like apparently it has different ending depending on which theatre you watch it in? like wtf?

NAH
That’s messed up fr fr

Deleted user

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I won’t be able to make it next week at all because my parents won’t be home on Friday and I have BoyWithUkes concert on Wednesday

you can come to my house on friday. mom can drive you home

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

NAH
That’s messed up fr fr

Still haven’t seen it :(

Deleted user

NAH
That’s messed up fr fr

ikr!?!?!?! like some people got more of the story than i did. wtf

@the-void-galactic language

NAH
That’s messed up fr fr

Confusion 100

Deleted user

NAH
That’s messed up fr fr

Confusion 100

lol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don’t wanna do that to you guys so I’ll just skip that day considering my brothers gf might come over so I’d have to babysit them

Deleted user

Do you guys read pages of chat you miss? Asking because I always jsut hop into current page without even looking at the ones I've missed

Deleted user

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don’t wanna do that to you guys so I’ll just skip that day considering my brothers gf might come over so I’d have to babysit them

no you have to come. you could also just stay over the weekend. you havnt hung out with me in a while. im miss you bro

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no you have to come. you could also just stay over the weekend. you havnt hung out with me in a while. im miss you bro

Nah man, it’s conference weekend which means I gotta be home plus I was over last weekend for the teacher prep crap remember. Plus my parents are going to Nate Bargatsy so I’m in charge of cooking

Deleted user

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nah man, it’s conference weekend which means I gotta be home plus I was over last weekend for the teacher prep crap remember

my stepdad loves you tho. even if mom doesnt. but she doesnt love anyone so ya.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Do you guys read pages of chat you miss? Asking because I always jsut hop into current page without even looking at the ones I've missed

I sometimes do, depending on how many there are and if anything catches my eye lol

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nah man, it’s conference weekend which means I gotta be home plus I was over last weekend for the teacher prep crap remember

my stepdad loves you tho. even if mom doesnt. but she doesnt love anyone so ya.

Dad told me I gotta be home this weekend tho… sorry. On top of that my Stepmom told me to just skip club on friday