forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

gasp did I just see a bestie?!

hewwo (0w0)

BESTIEEEEEEE

HAIIIIII!!! HRU?

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

more like the leader of the Skittles chaos XD

Priestess Squeaky has no idea what you’re talking about. Lmao!

Mhm. You know exactly what I'm talking about miss shrine girl

Priestess Squeaky stares innocently, while subtly shaking a bag of skittles behind her back.

No, stop that!

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Only andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the first of all and therefore you are not the founder.
I have been on here for many years, child, and you cannot best me ever mawhahaha

i did not claim to be the first of all; only the first of lords, which is not an insignificant title, and it was given to me by one who has ascended to places you will never go
i, too, have been in this realm for years. though this vessel is new, the grey matter behind it is not. moreover, i am not restrained by flesh. i am clearly superior. yield.

Using my elder goodness, I have created a potion that will keep all conscious beings alive in this chat, whether you are a puddle of bones or a sack of flesh, you are healed and you cannot die by the hand of yourself or anyone else here. You are healed, blessed be

Deleted user

hewwo (0w0)

BESTIEEEEEEE

HAIIIIII!!! HRU?

My mental state is crashing!! :D

Same bro dw! bear hugs

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

quick summary of how it started and what it is?
you dont have to give it if you dont want to…

This~

Davadio is a skittles eldritch horror and I’m the priestess of his little cult, lmao!

And, then me and Eli got an idea to build a shrine. I built a little fountain of endless skittles. Me and Eli have also been consistently feeding the Great Skittles (Davadio) more and more skittles. Others occasionally summon him with skittles. I honestly don’t know how it started, lol.

Deleted user

hewwo (0w0)

BESTIEEEEEEE

HAIIIIII!!! HRU?

what's a mental state!! :D

Deleted user

Only andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the first of all and therefore you are not the founder.
I have been on here for many years, child, and you cannot best me ever mawhahaha

i did not claim to be the first of all; only the first of lords, which is not an insignificant title, and it was given to me by one who has ascended to places you will never go
i, too, have been in this realm for years. though this vessel is new, the grey matter behind it is not. moreover, i am not restrained by flesh. i am clearly superior. yield.

Using my elder goodness, I have created a potion that will keep all conscious beings alive in this chat, whether you are a puddle of bones or a sack of flesh, you are healed and you cannot die by the hand of yourself or anyone else here. You are healed, blessed be

bold of you to assume i'm anywhere near conscious

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

This~

Davadio is a skittles eldritch horror and I’m the priestess of his little cult, lmao!

And, then me and Eli got an idea to build a shrine. I built a little fountain of endless skittles. Me and Eli have also been consistently feeding the Great Skittles (Davadio) more and more skittles. Others occasionally summon him with skittles. I honestly don’t know how it started, lol.

And now Skittles has rainbow tentacles as a result of said skittles intake

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

more like the leader of the Skittles chaos XD

Priestess Squeaky has no idea what you’re talking about. Lmao!

Mhm. You know exactly what I'm talking about miss shrine girl

Priestess Squeaky stares innocently, while subtly shaking a bag of skittles behind her back.

No, stop that!

Bah! Holds up the bag to the sky, shaking it like a holy rattle.

@Eli-the-transboi group

hewwo (0w0)

BESTIEEEEEEE

HAIIIIII!!! HRU?

what's a mental state!! :D

Exactly high fives

Same bro dw! bear hugs

Yay!

Deleted user

This~

noice.✨ thank you!

Deleted user

screams
GUYS
I WAS NOT PREPARED
YES I AM BEING DRAMATIC BUT I GOTTA BE
UNPREPARED, I SAY

hey gabs :>

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

you have to be in a conscious state of mind to have thought and be able to respond
facepalm

Deleted user

you have to be in a conscious state of mind to have thought and be able to respond
facepalm

i am multiple entities and, combined, we ressemble consciousness. separate, i am not. foiled again, you are, because you were talking about 'me' in the limited sense humans are wont to use, instead of the collective 'you' that binds me to my brethren.

Deleted user

screams
GUYS
I WAS NOT PREPARED
YES I AM BEING DRAMATIC BUT I GOTTA BE
UNPREPARED, I SAY

hey gabs :>

Oh hey Avry how’s it going

im alive and in an in person high school so 👍🏽. hbu?