forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

I'm fighting w my friend. What is better homade applesauce or store bought?

homemade 10/10 btw heyo Frank!

Hey!!

EW NO. WRONG

no u

No. I need my processed texture

to each their own ig ¯_(ツ)_/¯

but homemade is better!!!

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Okay guys, no killing each other

see but i asked them too that makes it fine

somebody wanna kill me?

No. No dying Nobody gets to die
sprinkles potion on entire chat so no one can die or be killed

joke's on you i have rainjacket and thus am not affected. can still die and i plan on it!

It soaks through your clothes so it can absorb into your skin HA!

i don't have skin HA!

You have to have skin or else your bones would just be a pile on the floor and you wouldn't be able to type so HA

i'm not typing i'm dictating my semicoherent thoughts to something with the ability to press buttons and express emotion so HA

But if you don't have skin there's nothing to keep your eyes in your sockets and therefore you wouldn't be able to see so HA

my fleshy slave assistant reads your messages to me, fool, so HA

But how do your ears work if you don't flesh so HA

i am a man-made horror beyond your comprehension so HA

And I am more stubborn than the gods themselves so HA
you are cured and you cannot die. I have put my foot down

Deleted user

(also, to whoever said they were stalking my Royal Affairs rp, i finally replied XD)

To be honest, I’m stalking that one too, lol

oh hai serpent! didnt know you were here ^^

Deleted user

Okay guys, no killing each other

see but i asked them too that makes it fine

somebody wanna kill me?

No. No dying Nobody gets to die
sprinkles potion on entire chat so no one can die or be killed

joke's on you i have rainjacket and thus am not affected. can still die and i plan on it!

It soaks through your clothes so it can absorb into your skin HA!

i don't have skin HA!

You have to have skin or else your bones would just be a pile on the floor and you wouldn't be able to type so HA

i'm not typing i'm dictating my semicoherent thoughts to something with the ability to press buttons and express emotion so HA

But if you don't have skin there's nothing to keep your eyes in your sockets and therefore you wouldn't be able to see so HA

my fleshy slave assistant reads your messages to me, fool, so HA

But how do your ears work if you don't flesh so HA

i have absorbed your foot and its metaphorical meaning, rendering your words and existence completely devoid of any semblance of meaning.

Deleted user

Hello! I’m more stalking, but I’m involved in the Skittles chaos, lol

skittles… chaos? i missed a lot didnt i?

Deleted user

more like the leader of the Skittles chaos XD

wot?

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

i have absorbed your foot and its metaphorical meaning, rendering your words and existence completely devoid of any semblance of meaning.

And I am an elder god so i regrew my foot and you cannot deny me because I am a god

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Priestess Squeaky has no idea what you’re talking about. Lmao!

If you haven’t been on in the past couple days, then yeah. Davadio is a skittles eldritch horror and I’m the priestess of his little cult, lmao!

Deleted user

If you haven’t been on in the past couple days, then yeah. Davadio is a skittles eldritch horror and I’m the priestess of his little cult, lmao!

well i havent been on in almost a month or so, so… im fully clueless 🤷🏽‍♀️

Deleted user

And I am an elder god so i regrew my foot and you cannot deny me because I am a god

i am the first of lords and an elder and founder of a cult with a mass following and i refuse to be bested by something as insignificant as you
your foot may be reborn, but it is tainted, and it will never truly be 'yours' ever again

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Mhm. You know exactly what I'm talking about miss shrine girl

There's been a few things happening. Most notably the Skittles cult

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

i am the first of lords and an elder and founder of a cult with a mass following and i refuse to be bested by something as insignificant as you
your foot may be reborn, but it is tainted, and it will never truly be 'yours' ever again

Only andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the first of all and therefore you are not the founder.
I have been on here for many years, child, and you cannot best me ever mawhahaha

Deleted user

There's been a few things happening. Most notably the Skittles cult

quick summary of how it started and what it is?
you dont have to give it if you dont want to…

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Priestess Squeaky stares innocently, while subtly shaking a bag of skittles behind her back.

Deleted user

Only andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is the first of all and therefore you are not the founder.
I have been on here for many years, child, and you cannot best me ever mawhahaha

i did not claim to be the first of all; only the first of lords, which is not an insignificant title, and it was given to me by one who has ascended to places you will never go. and i did not say it was this cult i founded and am an elder of; only that i have one to my name, which is more than you can say.
i, too, have been in this realm for years. though this vessel is new, the grey matter behind it is not. moreover, i am not restrained by flesh. i am clearly superior. yield.