Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

lmfao what’s writing?

I haven’t sat down to write like, anything including RPs for the past few weeks

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've honestly just accepted the fact that I am incapable of imagining things in a non visual medium

I have all these ideas and fleshed-out characters in my head that I could probably execute pretty decently through drawings or something but the moment I have to write things down it's all lost

how the heck do you describe things in words
seriously

Deleted user

I've honestly just accepted the fact that I am incapable of imagining things in a non visual medium

I have all these ideas and fleshed-out characters in my head that I could probably execute pretty decently through drawings or something but the moment I have to write things down it's all lost

how the heck do you describe things in words
seriously

you can try not deleting/editing anything you are writing write, you can edit it later, but if you write all of your ideas down without stopping to check grammar or spelling. you can get all of your ideas on your paper before they slip away.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ya know what? This chat is what I needed.
Why the HELL can people DRAW so perfectly? I don't cry, but I saw some art my friend did and was legit in tears.
Why can I never write anything? I TRY, and it just-

Deleted user

Ya know what? This chat is what I needed.
Why the HELL can people DRAW so perfectly? I don't cry, but I saw some art my friend did and was legit in tears.
Why can I never write anything? I TRY, and it just-

such a mooood

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to all the transphobes at my school.
I hate you, fuck off.